Need A Song Asap For Wedding
"99 Problems, but a b**** ain't one" - Jay-z

if you don't like that one,

"Let's get it started" - Black eyed peas
'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT
We're trying to help you escape from your involuntary vow of chastity!

Remember, "I do" really mean "I don't have to anymore"

:D
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Well, there's always

"Chain of fools" - Aretha Franklin - For the fact that you've agreed to have a bal & chain attached to you :P

or if applicable:

"Mother In Law" - Ernie K-Doe - Self Explanitory :lol:

NefCanuck
Cold hearted bitch - Jet - I played that for a friend of mines third dance, it was her favorite song at the time. Her husband never really liked me before the wedding, now really doesn't like me, in fact I think his drunken slurred words that he said to me a couple months ago when I put her up at my place after he cheated on her and she left him were "i fuggin hate your ugly nuts!!!" followed by me slamming the door in his face and reporting him as a drunk driver and having him picked up :P

Gimme that Nut - Eazy E

Nothing Else Matters - Metallica

Space Cowboy - Steve Miller Band

I know it's too late now but seriously for someone else who may be having a funeral of their own this summer, Why Don't You and I - by Santana with Chad Kroeger from Santana's last album. I recommended that one to a friend last summer and little did I know that Chad Kroeger was invited to the wedding and they asked him to sing it for them, it was pretty cool mixing sound for an actual professional singer.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like