Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Guys... Help!
Hey Guys.

Does anyone know a good tool for data revovery. My bro in laws WD 160gb took a s***, and the smart status is now displaying as bad... i've got quite a few crc errors trying to recover his pictures, work etc.

does anyone know a good tool that will automate the process for me. windows backup just gets pissy and locks up.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Jun 16 2006, 08:47 PM Wrote:Hey Guys.

Does anyone know a good tool for data revovery. My bro in laws WD 160gb took a s***, and the smart status is now displaying as bad...  i've got quite a few crc errors trying to recover his pictures, work etc.

does anyone know a good tool that will automate the process for me. windows backup just gets pissy and locks up.
[right][snapback]193581[/snapback][/right]
http://www.runtime.org/

The problem is called "GetDataBack", there's a version for FAT and a version for NTFS.

PM me with a MSN Messenger ID if you need more information.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
+2 I have used this and it's great. If things are really bad then you're gonna have to rename files and folders but at least you'll have the files back
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
I've used Restorer 2000 Professional many times in the past. It works well.

http://www.bitmart.net/r2k.shtml

Don't bother with Windows backup.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.