Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Do They Let This Guy Speak?
BUSH AND BLIND REPORTER.
Yup... he's the poster child for great judgement. Or is that draft dodging?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I cant see the video, cause im at work.

but i read the transcript of the exhcange yesterday and this one fails in comparison to most of his f--ups. i think this one gets filed under honest mistake. if anything bush showed some quick wit in the exchange, and thats what the big deal should be about.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
He tries way to hard and should just give up.
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
Looks like an honest mistake to me.... don't forget that there's a lot more protocol in addressing the president than what we're used to with the PM.. and even with the PM, I think it's considered disrespectful to address him with shades on.

If anything, bush should fire his handlers in this case for not giving him advance warning.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

You know who should shut up!!!

Ann Culter.............If its one person I hate right now it has to be her!!!!!
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.