Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St170 From Spain
Hi to all

I'm new on this forum, i come from "www.zonafocus.com", a spanish club.

In this moment i have a st170 grey, previously to this i had tdci 115 hp model, with "RS Kit" as we call it here.

A few photos for you, first of all of my ex-tdci model, and nex to that my actual ST170.

I will mount engine component:
Offroad pipe: http://focus.c-f-m.com/index.asp?PageActio...WPROD&ProdID=76

65mm Throttle Body for SVT Focus: http://focus.c-f-m.com/index.asp?PageActio...WPROD&ProdID=83

Too, i will change 2nd resonator in order to get a bit of "fat sound".

Best regards to all, and sorry about my poor english :cry:

[Image: 0018.JPG]
[Image: 118002.JPG]
[Image: 118001.JPG]
[Image: ea3ffae7.jpg]
[Image: Clima.JPG]

ST170 bought with 11.000 kmts, is 3 years old, 2years stopped without using, a good oportunity for me, i changed my tdci for this!

[Image: frontal6nw.th.jpg][Image: tras6ja.th.jpg][Image: lat6re.th.jpg]

[Image: mot0lu.th.jpg][Image: llanta8vg.th.jpg][Image: int7ud.th.jpg][Image: int21ux.th.jpg]

ST170(The Dark).
http://www.zonafocus.com
Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCi 130 5v
Rom, excellent choice ! Very nice autos !
Here in North America we would love the "ST 170" and the "RS"!
Rom is the RS available in Spain?
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Those are definatley both beautiful cars!

I WISH we could get those in Canada!

Su inglÃs es bueno! (?) :D
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
Welcome!!! Sweet cars man!!

PS- Hope you enjoy your stay in Canada, jsut dont stay to long and if you do please dont take a job away from me!!!! j/k

'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
WELCOME!

Stay a while.

Nice to have a EURO around.
I love the dash. The blue LED's in the centre cluster looks amazing. Is that climate control? I bet that wouldn't be an easy swap. The cars look great.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
nice car!

glad to have you around!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Nice car... and you have auto climate control -drool-

They didn't see fit to even offer that as an option here sadly <_<

NefCanuck
Very sweet stuff. I wish they'd offer TDCi to the NA market. I'd forgo uber performance and make it a supreme corner carver.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Love the cars, lol I wish we had engines choices of the Tcdi's here over the plain jane 2.0 SPI and 2.0 Zetec, and 2.3 Duratec
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Welcome from across the pond! Nice ST170 your have their. Our SVT's never came in that color, although I wish they did.
nice cars!! welcome
Welcome.

I like the automatic climate control you guys can order. I know you can buy the parts to do it, but i'm sure its not a straight forward swap over here.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Nice cars. My wife is from Spain, maybe you know her. From a town called Madrid?
winnipegkevin,Jun 16 2006, 08:30 PM Wrote:Nice cars.  My wife is from Spain, maybe you know her.  From a town called Madrid?
[right][snapback]193602[/snapback][/right]

:headbang:

Typically AMERICAN thing to say! ;)
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
Very nice cars and :hi:
Awesome car man! I love the ST170's. Especially the climate control, that is awesome!!
Penwraith,Jun 16 2006, 12:41 PM Wrote:Rom, excellent choice !  Very nice autos !
Here in North America we would love the "ST 170" and the "RS"!
Rom is the RS available in Spain?
[right][snapback]193414[/snapback][/right]

Hi, thx!

New RS is not still avaiable in spain, but you can buy an used RS, but very expensive!! Normal price here is about 22.000€!! Because is a limited and numered edition :(

Regards
ST170(The Dark).
jen_deans,Jun 16 2006, 12:48 PM Wrote:Those are definatley both beautiful cars!

I WISH we could get those in Canada!

Su inglÃs es bueno! (?)  :D
[right][snapback]193415[/snapback][/right]

Hi

Thanks!

"Su inglÃs es bueno!"--> good written even accent! very good

ST170(The Dark).
ZX5focused,Jun 16 2006, 01:41 PM Wrote:Welcome!!! Sweet cars man!!

PS- Hope you enjoy your stay in Canada, jsut dont stay to long and if you do please dont take a job away from me!!!!  j/k
[right][snapback]193429[/snapback][/right]

Thanks a lot! :D :D :D
ST170(The Dark).