Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dixie Ford Show N Shine
Scorcher000,Sep 14 2009, 10:58 AM Wrote:Remember that F 360 Spider that pulled in and then the guy walked around then left and tore off like a stob. Well he headed in to Brampton on Dixie rd north. I was going home the same way and was driving along and noticed some light flashing and a whole bunch of red parts all over the road. Turns out the Farrari was speeding run a red and then was clipped by a newer civic and oh man, the Farrari didn't have a pannel left on it and must have rolled a couple times too lol.
Thought you'd like to know how stupid ppl are lol.
[right][snapback]294280[/snapback][/right]

:postpics: :lol:
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Sry no pics lol.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Ahhhh no way dude!! Spinal told me about that Ferrari showing up then taking off like a noob.. Sucks to be him!
2009 Focus SES Black Sedan Mods:

FSWerks CAI / F2 Header (non-fouler mod) custom flex / 2.5" FSwerks Stealth Stainless exhaust / FSWerks X3 tune / Autolite 104's / Steeda Strut Tower Bar / FRPP 1.5" drop / FSWerks FLS Bar / H&R 24mm RSB / MOOG endlinks / AEM wideband AFR gauge / 8000K HID Bi-xenon 55W / Tint / 17" Ford Racing Rally Wheels in Black / Coupe tails / Black grille

124whp/129wtq
Scorcher000,Sep 14 2009, 10:58 AM Wrote:Remember that F 360 Spider that pulled in and then the guy walked around then left and tore off like a stob. Well he headed in to Brampton on Dixie rd north. I was going home the same way and was driving along and noticed some light flashing and a whole bunch of red parts all over the road. Turns out the Farrari was speeding run a red and then was clipped by a newer civic and oh man, the Farrari didn't have a pannel left on it and must have rolled a couple times too lol.
Thought you'd like to know how stupid ppl are lol.
[right][snapback]294280[/snapback][/right]

Ah, Karma sure is a vindictive b***h when she wants to be.

Saw more than a few immature dolts pulling out of the dealership after the show was over (Including sadly two SVTOA club members :blink:)

The risk is so great pulling onto Dixie from the dealership as it is, why risk your tires breaking loose pulling outta there? :ph34r:

NefCanuck
You gotta be kiding me! Thats crazy!!!!! Yeah I remember him taking off like a jack-ass! Maria mentioned to me that he was gonna get himself killed the way he took off like that!

Oh after you guys took off, I waited around to see the rest of the muscle-cars leave. Some jerk-off (mid-40's) went ripping out of the lot (Burgundy-red) 68-69' Camaro with his child (not strapped into the back seat). The child literally went flying into the back window as he (the jerk-off) went ripping up Dixie. I overheard a couple of promoters from the Classic car guys saying that they would contact the police themselves, and not invite him back to any of their shows.

Over all it was fun, Daniel had my vote for being the ONLY Fusion there! Car looked great as usual, and you had the best spot of the show grrrrrrr lol, I should've rolled in @ 6 a.m to beat ya outta that spot lol!

The SVTOA guys sure know how to put on a show! Thank you Daniel and the rest of the group for making it a fun day!

The only sour note was in the morning as we were setting up, a group of yahoo grease monkey's outta woodbridge showed up demanding that myself, Spinal &amp; Scorcher move our cars in order for them (who showed up late, rolling in revving their engines like retards!) to get our spots. One of the R&amp;N Classic car guys (I think it was Art) told them that it was first come first serve. When they heard that, they huffed and puffed, and like little kids picked up their toys and went home. I loved the look on their faces as I waved when they rolled outta there with their sulking attitude. Score 1 for the focuses 0 for greasy Ginos!!!!

Maria (my better half lol) loved the show as it was a first for our little Focus, and we scored a hat and t-shirt, Spinal I'm still gunning for that tool set you scored lol!!!

Hopefully we can get a chance to come out to next years show!!!
T'was a fun time had by all I hope :)

I'm sorry I was either busy directing parking or indoors after overstaying my welcome in the sun (I had only planned on an hour shift directing traffic, turned into two unexpectedly which in that heat did Bad Things to me)

What do you mean I had your vote? :lol: only vote I had when the participant balloting was tabulated was mine (Yes, I'm pathetic, I voted for myself :P)

I did notice the car get scoped out a fair bit though from where I was hiding from the sun

NefCanuck
Should have told them &quot;$50.00 and the spot's yours.&quot; :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
NefCanuck,Sep 14 2009, 01:15 PM Wrote:What do you mean I had your vote? :lol: only vote I had when the participant balloting was tabulated was mine (Yes, I'm pathetic, I voted for myself :P)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]294299[/snapback][/right]

Lol just called Maria, she JUST told me that we were only allowed 1 score sheet lol, the gentleman with the 4 door focus had given her 2 score sheets when she went to register the car, but only acepted 1 from her when she went to hand it in lol!
(Note to self, leave her outside next time, I'll hand in paperwork hahahaha!)

Voting for yourself isn't pathetic (we did it to lol!!!)

Your right too about the sun, literally after the show, I felt like I wanted to pass out.
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 14 2009, 01:15 PM Wrote:Should have told them &quot;$50.00 and the spot's yours.&quot; :D
[right][snapback]294300[/snapback][/right]

Yeah no doubt, what a bunch of sissies though.. Give me your spot!! LOL Friggin' childs
2009 Focus SES Black Sedan Mods:

FSWerks CAI / F2 Header (non-fouler mod) custom flex / 2.5" FSwerks Stealth Stainless exhaust / FSWerks X3 tune / Autolite 104's / Steeda Strut Tower Bar / FRPP 1.5" drop / FSWerks FLS Bar / H&R 24mm RSB / MOOG endlinks / AEM wideband AFR gauge / 8000K HID Bi-xenon 55W / Tint / 17" Ford Racing Rally Wheels in Black / Coupe tails / Black grille

124whp/129wtq
I know you guys bitch and moan about pilling out out of the parking lots....But sadly thats what happenes when you have 300+ whp to RWD....It is that much fun, ive had a ride in a 12 second Cobra clone.

I'm not aproving the guy with a lil kid in the back though....
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Sep 14 2009, 01:28 PM Wrote:I know you guys bitch and moan about pilling out out of the parking lots....But sadly thats what happenes when you have 300+ whp to RWD....It is that much, ive had a ride in a 12 second Cobra clone.

[right][snapback]294304[/snapback][/right]

???????????????

Who's bitchin and moanin about pulling out of a lot? When your at a show with excesive participants there will generally be a wait to exit. There were cars there in excess of 300 horsepower, most of the owners of the vehicles pulled out quietly and slowly respecting their suroundings.

Doesn't make a difference if you were in a cobra clone, or a real cobra whatsoever, if you can't &quot;curb your enthusiam&quot; stay off the street. Nik you have a STi, and you can back it up with all that horsepower, I'm sure you don't go randomly ripping out of parking lots. So why is it ok for these guys to do it?

At every show there will always be an idiot or 2 showing up. I'm just glad the stooge in the Ferrari decided to be decent enough and write off his ride down the street and not tie up traffic in front of the dealership.
NikiterZTS,Sep 14 2009, 10:28 AM Wrote:I know you guys bitch and moan about pilling out out of the parking lots....But sadly thats what happenes when you have 300+ whp to RWD....It is that much, ive had a ride in a 12 second Cobra clone.

RED? Very nice replica. Who took pics of the show.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Dimitri,Sep 14 2009, 01:24 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Sep 14 2009, 01:15 PM Wrote:What do you mean I had your vote? :lol: only vote I had when the participant balloting was tabulated was mine (Yes, I'm pathetic, I voted for myself :P)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]294299[/snapback][/right]

Lol just called Maria, she JUST told me that we were only allowed 1 score sheet lol, the gentleman with the 4 door focus had given her 2 score sheets when she went to register the car, but only acepted 1 from her when she went to hand it in lol!
(Note to self, leave her outside next time, I'll hand in paperwork hahahaha!)

Voting for yourself isn't pathetic (we did it to lol!!!)

Your right too about the sun, literally after the show, I felt like I wanted to pass out.
[right][snapback]294302[/snapback][/right]

Was it an Asian guy? If it was I'll know who to kill at the next SVTOA meeting (j/k)

Oh man after the show I went with some of the other SVTOA members to Boston Pizza to eat and re-hydrate. I think I downed a 2L bottles worth of Diet Pepsi by myself.

Had the caffeine shakes afterwards like you wouldn't believe :P :lol:

NefCanuck
ZX3_2NV,Sep 14 2009, 02:08 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Sep 14 2009, 10:28 AM Wrote:I know you guys bitch and moan about pilling out out of the parking lots....But sadly thats what happenes when you have 300+ whp to RWD....It is that much, ive had a ride in a 12 second Cobra clone.

[right][snapback]294314[/snapback][/right]

Yes its red. My buddy Ralph owns it. Maybe you've seen it at the strip. I think he's pushing 450 to the wheels. The guy before him did 11.8 in that car.

125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Dimitri,Sep 14 2009, 02:06 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Sep 14 2009, 01:28 PM Wrote:I know you guys bitch and moan about pilling out out of the parking lots....But sadly thats what happenes when you have 300+ whp to RWD....It is that much, ive had a ride in a 12 second Cobra clone.

Nik you have a STi, and you can back it up with all that horsepower, I'm sure you don't go randomly ripping out of parking lots. So why is it ok for these guys to do it?
[right][snapback]294313[/snapback][/right]

Nah, no STi here. Just a wrx, it is quicker then a stock sti though lol.

And i wish I could do burnouts :lol:
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
NikiterZTS,Sep 14 2009, 01:28 PM Wrote:I know you guys bitch and moan about pilling out out of the parking lots....But sadly thats what happenes when you have 300+ whp to RWD....It is that much fun, ive had a ride in a 12 second Cobra clone.

Nik, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree here. If you can't control yourself it doesn't matter how many WHP you have. The fools who decided to lay fresh rubber down leaving the parking lot @ Dixie Ford and other shows only succeed in strengthening the arguments in favour of &quot;over 50&quot; &amp; &quot;stunt driving&quot; laws when their &quot;innocent fun&quot; goes awry.

Want to show off what your car can do? Take it to a track or a dragstrip, the public roads are no place for such foolishness.

I put my money where my mouth is and have gone to Cayuga and Mosport this year, otherwise I keep the weapon properly holstered (and a car is a weapon in careless hands, make no mistake)

NefCanuck

I've got pics on the camera, just have to download them and then deal with Photobuckets annoying clunky interface when uploading multiple pictures :(

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Sep 14 2009, 02:39 PM Wrote:

I've got pics on the camera, just have to download them and then deal with Photobuckets annoying clunky interface when uploading multiple pictures :(

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]294319[/snapback][/right]

Use the bulk uploader. It is so quick and easy.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
NefCanuck,Sep 14 2009, 02:37 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Sep 14 2009, 01:28 PM Wrote:I know you guys bitch and moan about pilling out out of the parking lots....But sadly thats what happenes when you have 300+ whp to RWD....It is that much fun, ive had a ride in a 12 second Cobra clone.

Nik, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree here. If you can't control yourself it doesn't matter how many WHP you have. The fools who decided to lay fresh rubber down leaving the parking lot @ Dixie Ford and other shows only succeed in strengthening the arguments in favour of &quot;over 50&quot; &amp; &quot;stunt driving&quot; laws when their &quot;innocent fun&quot; goes awry.

Want to show off what your car can do? Take it to a track or a dragstrip, the public roads are no place for such foolishness.

I put my money where my mouth is and have gone to Cayuga and Mosport this year, otherwise I keep the weapon properly holstered (and a car is a weapon in careless hands, make no mistake)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]294318[/snapback][/right]
I've been to the track 6 times this season.
Are you telling me that you're putting all these money into the car and you never...ever....not even on the empty straight where you're alone give her that &quot;spiritual-enthusiastic&quot; drive?
I know where I can do this stuff and where id be stupid to do so.
Are we all angels here? :huh: If I wanted to drive speed limit everywhere with out giving her I'd get a K-car and not a turbo vehicle.

125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 14 2009, 02:51 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Sep 14 2009, 02:39 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]294319[/snapback][/right]

Use the bulk uploader. It is so quick and easy.
[right][snapback]294321[/snapback][/right]

Not with Firefox and NoScript it isn't (I refuse to let Photobucket run every damn script it wants to on my PC just to upload photos, too many things that can go wrong when you assume the other side has adequate protection in place)

NefCanuck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grass Roots 2015 Show n Shine CookieMahnster 3 2,955 03-17-2015, 01:56 AM
Last Post: lineofcontrol2
  Show N' Shine Season Opener lonewolf 5 2,999 05-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Scorcher000
  2009 Fc.net Bbq, Show N Shine &amp; Cruise Scorcher000 110 53,531 10-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Focus man. Focus.
  Dixie Ford Show &amp; Shine - Sept 21 NefCanuck 37 16,696 09-23-2008, 12:51 AM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV
  Ford Show And Shine phased_focus 16 6,488 07-15-2008, 03:21 AM
Last Post: phased_focus
  Formula Ford Show And Shine - July 20th phased_focus 14 4,608 06-11-2008, 12:44 PM
Last Post: NikiterZTS
  Summer Fever Show N' Shine ZX3_2NV 8 4,070 06-10-2008, 11:47 PM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV
  Centennial College Show And Shine phased_focus 3 2,567 05-18-2008, 12:30 AM
Last Post: mister_bin
  Annual Svtoa Show'n Shine Rescheduled Sept.23 CanadaSVT 14 4,797 09-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me
  2nd Annual Charity Show And Shine TeamSlipstream 19 10,198 08-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me