Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lack Of Activity
WAT THE HELL WHERE YOU PEOPLE ALL AT
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Working on my birthday....where else? :(
Working including union stuff tonight... just glad the employer decided to cave in like a sandcastle in a tsunami ;)

NefCanuck
I've been on and off
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
I dont think anyone checks which forum this thread is in, they just see it in the recent topic list :P

I've been around, just working as much as possible to save up for my new suspension. Did anyone else go to the euro car show by the Legistlative Building on Sunday? I stopped by there and there were some awesome VWs and a couple nice Porsches and a lot of BMWs.. Nice to be able to walk through all the cars but would have been nicer to see more cars (but what do you expect in Regina I guess).
i work during the day, and have so many sites blocked at work. and just got a promotion.
'03 Focus SVT
So to those who posted in the Sask forum, (Anthony and Nef and Drivesthebeast) Great info. Steve where's bort at. That kid hasn't posted much in a long time.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
I'm here...

ok stop laughing! :angry:
I don't do much on this site anymore, I'm one of the main moderators (if not the main one lately) over at FocusFanatics.com so that keeps me busy.

I gave up on this site a while back, it's gotten better since puppet took over but yeah, don't have the time on here anymore.

I also parted out my focus for the most part so not really 'into' the scene as much as I used to be.
You think this is bad, go look at the Canada section on Contour.org. I think we're at 1 post every year
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.
^^ LOL yeah but we're not far off.......
My point to this thread is where's the SASK G2G's that stupid G2G forum is all full of ontario crap wheres the love for SASK.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
Lets see, I think there is only 3 modded foci in the province now.... not much of a G2G......
S2,Jun 7 2006, 02:47 PM Wrote:Lets see, I think there is only 3 modded foci in the province now.... not much of a G2G......
[right][snapback]191875[/snapback][/right]
G2G Anyways :D. Modded or not, be like a dealership meeting :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
okay so i'm from alberta....can i come and play in Sask????
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Jun 7 2006, 10:45 PM Wrote:okay so i'm from alberta....can i come and play in Sask????
[right][snapback]191910[/snapback][/right]

Ya could but the question is, why would ya? If I was in Alberta, I'd be keeping my ass in Alberta..... :)
Slimsride,Jun 7 2006, 10:45 PM Wrote:okay so i'm from alberta....can i come and play in Sask????
[right][snapback]191910[/snapback][/right]
Come on down, you can be the next contender on the price is wrong. bitch :D

Nah I'm just kidding. We should get a west side meet that'd be awesome.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
Not in this city, you do a west side meet in Saskatoon and every single car will be keyed, broken into, etc..... probably be murdered or assaulted also.
S2,Jun 8 2006, 09:31 AM Wrote:Not in this city, you do a west side meet in Saskatoon and every single car will be keyed, broken into, etc..... probably be murdered or assaulted also.
[right][snapback]191956[/snapback][/right]

is that a challenge????
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Ha, no, this site is 'crime' oriented to that side of the city. I'd never leave my car out on 22nd ANYTIME without it being in full view.....