Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ottawa - Friday Night Meets
Just curious if the ottawa croud would like to get together one Friday night in the near future at the popular spot on Merivale Rd by Timmies ???

There seems to be a nice showing of various different cars, and last friday I happened to see 2 modded foci, but didn't make it over to say Hi before the left. The parked on the otherside of the lot, and didn't stay too long.

Anyway, just seeing if there is any interest for a meet here or somewhere else?

Tim
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
I might pop by some time, dont drive a foci though
I Vtec
I can probably come for a few of these this season.. but surely there is something better to do than sit at a Tim Hortons lot...lol.

A few of my freinds up at the base want to form an "Upper Ottawa Valley" car club, since there isn't one registered or whatever yet. Some of them have connections to get some track days at Calabogie and a few other places, etc...perhaps you could come to some of them, once we get things rolling...there is only about 4 modded foci up here, including mine, so the more...the merrier

Oh yeah, sorry about the threadjack....
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Not a threadjack in my mind!!

Still about meets in the Greater Ottawa Area! That is all I'm looking for !

I have been up to Pet a few times as my brother is SigOp there so just let me know when and I will be up there providing it is on a weekend!

Last night I went out with the NewTiburon group, but mainly seemed like a Honda night as usual there! But did run into DFX I think his name was and his friend Matt! Had a nice ZX3 with Evo3 kit mid wing, dual exhaust (for show), all together a very nicely put together!!!

Hopefully we can get some more focus to show up.... but who knows!
I am A Sig Op as well...what's your Bro's name?
We should do a meet somewhere else then Timmies....We should find a parking lot somewhere and go....
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
If we can decide on a place and get the numbers out, then I'm all for it!!

My brothers name is Matthew Bourque!

Ahh...Mcpl Bourque...haven't really had any run-ins with him as of yet, but I've heard of him...now I have a convo piece for when I do talk to him, cool...

B)
Drivesthebeast,Jun 5 2006, 10:09 PM Wrote:Ahh...Mcpl Bourque...haven't really had any run-ins with him as of yet, but I've heard of him...now I have a convo piece for when I do talk to him, cool...

B)
[right][snapback]191549[/snapback][/right]

Any who can I say you are...LOL???? What have you heard?? LOL.... good things I hope!

Back a little on topic, Eric you mentioned meeting in a parking lot instead of Timmy's but the place that everyone seems to be meeting at is a nice size parking lot, where the Red Lobster is. Just a coincidence about the Timmy's I guess, but then again there is a Tim Hortons just about everywhere!!!
Don't oyu guys have an SVT or Ford Motorsport dealer up there, or some performance or car audio shop that won't mind tail-gaters?

Or perhaps somewhere like a Montanas or Applebees or something like that?

Just some ideas...
We could meet at my work but it's east end of Ottawa..in the St-Laurent Area...
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
That is about 5 - 7 mins from my Apt!!!

The NCMA meets Thursday's at Campbell Ford... Should talk to Big Steve at the parts counter and see if the Foci can join.

Also, their All-Ford show is on the 23rd of July.

The Montana's/Milestones by Pinecrest & 417 has a HUGE parking lot out front of the old Computer City that is always empty. Go for a pint at Montana's on the patio... :D

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
reldridge,Jul 9 2006, 04:10 PM Wrote:The Montana's/Milestones by Pinecrest & 417 has a HUGE parking lot out front of the old Computer City that is always empty. Go for a pint at Montana's on the patio...  :D

Ryan
[right][snapback]196902[/snapback][/right]

Going for a pint is always a great idea... I would be there in a flash.... however, could we plan it on another night other than Friday?? I am a server in the market, and I can't afford to give up a good money night.... as much fun as it would be :)
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Anybody going this week to M&M?

I work Friday night until about 9:30, so I was thinking of swinging by with my pimpin' bone stock sedan. :lol:

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
If I am not gone to Barry's Bay by then I will be there providing I have my car.... still waiting!

WHAT WE SHOULD DO IS PLAN TO MEET AT M&M'S CHILL FOR A BIT, DRINK A COFFEE THEN BOOT TO THE GATINEAU HILL'S
B)
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
Picking up mom & pops from the airport Friday night. No dice!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
There's alos the Orleans cruise night tonight at Place D'Orleans parking lot. :)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ill be there representing YO! YO! :lol:
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS