Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ottawa - Friday Night Meets
02_svt_guy,Aug 2 2006, 07:43 AM Wrote:WHAT WE SHOULD DO IS PLAN TO MEET AT M&M'S  CHILL FOR A BIT, DRINK A COFFEE THEN BOOT TO THE GATINEAU HILL'S   
B)
[right][snapback]200423[/snapback][/right]

This is what I've been saying!! LOL..... oh well.. the next friday that I can make it should be next week I think!!!! But I will know more as we get closer!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Flofocus,Aug 2 2006, 09:38 AM Wrote:There's alos the Orleans cruise night tonight at Place D'Orleans parking lot.  :)
[right][snapback]200438[/snapback][/right]

You going Flo tonight?
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
I thought i would ressurect this but I think the Ottawa area focus's should get together this friday at Merivale and Meadowlands anyone else interested?
2002 Ford Focus SE
2.0L DOHC
slammed on Eibach sportline
I'm out. Big family things this weekend with it being Thanksgiving and all.

Would anybody be interested in a weekend meet?
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
I'm going to be in Chalk river Saturday then petawawa to shoot a wedding... possibly another weekend for me !
I didn't mean this weekend... :P

Maybe sometime before cars go away... Ok, before your car goes away. :D
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
I'll be in whenever it comes up if I'm not working.
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
reldridge,Oct 8 2008, 10:18 AM Wrote:I didn't mean this weekend... :P

Maybe sometime before cars go away... Ok, before your car goes away. :D
[right][snapback]274151[/snapback][/right]

or they all get sold !! lol....
Drivesthebeast,Jun 3 2006, 09:19 AM Wrote:I can probably come for a few of these this season.. but surely there is something better to do than sit at a Tim Hortons lot...lol.

A few of my freinds up at the base want to form an "Upper Ottawa Valley" car club, since there isn't one registered or whatever yet.  Some of them have connections to get some track days at Calabogie and a few other places, etc...perhaps you could come to some of them, once we get things rolling...there is only about 4 modded foci up here, including mine, so the more...the merrier

Oh yeah, sorry about the threadjack....
[right][snapback]191095[/snapback][/right]

Set it up! I will be at Calabogie speedway a few times this year one way or another, more the better. Once I get the Focus done..... but I want to bring my ZX6 up there too :D

As for the meets, its a good idea. M&M is normally packed Fri&Sat nights come summer. Its been getting bigger every year. And yes there are a lot of hondas and crap, but at least we can walk around and find s*** to laugh at. Better then a empty parking lot with just us standing there. ;)

LMAO - and I just realised this post started in 06! Thanks PAT! (Lightzz2k)
2000 Black ZX3
Steeda Short Shifter
Steeda Rims with Nitto Rubber
Steeda Springs
Eibach Anti Roll Kit
K&N CAI
i realize this is a OOOOLD thread , but i figure it might be a good idea to see who all is actually in the ottawa , area and if there are enough to have our own meet. i know winter is coming and weather kinda sucks , but it would still be cool if we could come up with some ideas for fall/winter meets and so on.

(10-22-2012, 11:27 AM)incognito27 Wrote: i realize this is a OOOOLD thread , but i figure it might be a good idea to see who all is actually in the ottawa , area and if there are enough to have our own meet. i know winter is coming and weather kinda sucks , but it would still be cool if we could come up with some ideas for fall/winter meets and so on.

I'm in
2007 black Ford Focus 2.0L zx3.
Powertrain: K&N short ram intake,CFM 65mm throttle body,Fswerks under drive pulley kit,2.5" Fswerks race exhaust,fswerks tune.
Drivetrain: Steeda short throw shifter,ST knob,stage 2 Exedy clutch/flywheel.
Suspension/Chassis: VF rear engine poly mount, all Fswerks-front upper stress bar,rear upper stress bar,front lower stress bar, SVT suspension kit with Ford Racing lowering springs,CFM tubular control arms.
Brakes/Wheels: Ford Racing black rally rims with Maxis rubber, Marco slotted and drilled front rotors,blue Hawk pads,1" spacers at rear,.5" spacers at front.
Cool stuff: 10" P1 sub with JBL amp,lime green valve cover with Fswerks engine cover custom.Big Grin
Im baaaackk!!
Sold my 2005 last year but did not stay gone for too long
just picked up a 2002 focus SE with the 2.0L DOHC Zetec
and just slammed it on the Eibach sportline springs!
im up for an Ottawa meet let me know when everyone is thinking and I will be there!
2002 Ford Focus SE
2.0L DOHC
slammed on Eibach sportline
next friday night i could conceivably be at M & M would be the 22 of march. and thats only if i don't have any duties.
Anybody going to m& m tonight in Ottawa?
2007 black Ford Focus 2.0L zx3.
Powertrain: K&N short ram intake,CFM 65mm throttle body,Fswerks under drive pulley kit,2.5" Fswerks race exhaust,fswerks tune.
Drivetrain: Steeda short throw shifter,ST knob,stage 2 Exedy clutch/flywheel.
Suspension/Chassis: VF rear engine poly mount, all Fswerks-front upper stress bar,rear upper stress bar,front lower stress bar, SVT suspension kit with Ford Racing lowering springs,CFM tubular control arms.
Brakes/Wheels: Ford Racing black rally rims with Maxis rubber, Marco slotted and drilled front rotors,blue Hawk pads,1" spacers at rear,.5" spacers at front.
Cool stuff: 10" P1 sub with JBL amp,lime green valve cover with Fswerks engine cover custom.Big Grin
I was going to but now I am having some serious engine problems
I go to M&M every now and then. I'll start checking here more often to see if anyone else is.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
we need to get some meets set up this summer for sure id be in