Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calgary Meet
me and the Missus are driving down to Calgary the end of July and would like to see some other focuses while we are there.maybe even a all ford cruise or somewhat..
think this is something we can get going??
are thier regular meets there?
2006 Focus GFX
Shorty Antenna
H.I.D's
......HONDA...........
How Odd No Damn Acceleration
Speed Kills...Play it safe...Buy a VW
06GFX,May 31 2006, 04:34 PM Wrote:me and the Missus are driving down to Calgary the end of July and would like to [right][snapback]190723[/snapback][/right]

Man ... that's almost 1,800 km - have a safe trip.

I just realized for the first time looking at a map that Yellowknife is on a massive lake - looks to be considerably larger than lake Ontario. What's the biggest fish in there?
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
ZTWsquared,May 31 2006, 10:16 PM Wrote:
06GFX,May 31 2006, 04:34 PM Wrote:me and the Missus are driving down to Calgary the end of July and would like to [right][snapback]190723[/snapback][/right]

Man ... that's almost 1,800 km - have a safe trip.

I just realized for the first time looking at a map that Yellowknife is on a massive lake - looks to be considerably larger than lake Ontario. What's the biggest fish in there?
[right][snapback]190743[/snapback][/right]

orcca?
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
So is there any intrest of haveing a meet then?
2006 Focus GFX
Shorty Antenna
H.I.D's
......HONDA...........
Your best bet is to stick with the CFOC as far as a G2G; most active members here are from Ontario. But, yes, how about it, any one from Western Canada interested in a July G2G? The initial idea is a dyno day on July 22. Any interest?
02ztsian,Jun 7 2006, 09:35 AM Wrote:Your best bet is to stick with the CFOC as far as a G2G; most active members here are from Ontario. But, yes, how about it, any one from Western Canada interested in a July G2G? The initial idea is a dyno day on July 22. Any interest?
[right][snapback]191786[/snapback][/right]

for me to make it on the 22nd i'd have to drive all night...which i am prepared to do if needed
we are not leaving till the 21st afternoon
Curt
2006 Focus GFX
Shorty Antenna
H.I.D's
......HONDA...........