Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Anyone Have An Address In Ny Or Michigan
Hey Guys,

I'm looking to get a pair of subs shipped from the states for my new setup.

The only problem here is the subs weigh 45-50lb each. Shipping from MT. Vernon IL.

The cheapest quote i have coming to canada is 50.00 per sub and that will take 4-6 weeks...

Or i can pay 20.00 per sub, and the subs will be anywhere in the us within 5 days.

I'm willing to make the drive down to pick the stuff up, i just need somewhere to ship it.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
How long are you willing to wait? I'll be in MI next month and can bring this back for you. June 25 weekend is when I am going.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Talk to our good ol buddy Ondafritz... He's helped many members with cross-border shipping. I can give you his contact info at his request if you need... He lives in Buffalo NY
My other ride is your Mom
I have a PO box in Niagara Falls NY you could use (5 minutes from Queenston/Lewiston bridge) - I've had rims and other large items shipped there no problem.

I also have a strategy for low-cost border crossing that could save you even more.

Drop me a PM Steve if you're interested.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
ZTWsquared,May 31 2006, 02:03 PM Wrote:I have a PO box in Niagara Falls NY you could use (5 minutes from Queenston/Lewiston bridge) - I've had rims and other large items shipped there no problem.

I also have a strategy for low-cost border crossing that could save you even more.

Drop me a PM Steve if you're interested.
[right][snapback]190693[/snapback][/right]
You can also ship it to the UPS Depot on Packard Rd Niagara Falls, NY as "HOLD FOR CUSTOMER". They'll even call you when it gets there.

Works great. I can give you instructions how if you need it, PM me.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
these seem a lot better than my address near nyc. i think it would cost you more in fuel to drive here than to ship to your home