Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving To Alberta
As some of you may remember, I went to Newfoundland last year for two weeks and now this year, I am heading to Alberta for two weeks...

This Saturday, I am leaving to Alberta with Andrew. We will be driving there and back. We are not sure what route we will be taking. We might do the US route the one way and the Canadian route the other way.

We are going into the Banff area for most of the trip and making a stop to the in Edmonton for the Edmonton Mall for a day. If an Edmonton Oilers game is going on when we are up there, we will go to a bar to watch the game, most likely.

My vacation runs from June 3 to June 18
...and I cannot wait :)
Sounds like fun!! hope you have a good trip and have pleanty of photos to show when you get back. I wonder what kind of weather they are having in Alberta rite now!
My other ride is your Mom
Come visit us in North Bay on your way back. :)
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I can't believe you let your boyfriend talk you into going to the edmonton mall!!!

have fun :P
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

No I know why we're short a guy for camping :(
ANTHONYD,May 30 2006, 08:44 AM Wrote:No I know why we're short a guy for camping :(
[right][snapback]190376[/snapback][/right]

BROS BEFORE HOS!!! BROS BEFORE HOS!!!

(not that I'm calling anyone a ho, it's just a saying )

no kidding.

I can't stop laughing. Boyfriend.

How about we just call him your "old man"

Literally.

You and your "old man" have a good safe trip. Make sure you help him up and down stairs and don't let him drive for more than 2 hours at a time because he might fall asleep at the wheel without his midmorning and afternoon nap.

Have fun
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
PACK SOME [Image: prune.jpg]
Stunning :lol:

Have a good trip.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Can ya post some details about the route when you get back? Im going out there on July 6th :D
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
I'm sure it will be EXTREME.
ok... quit making fun guys... otherwise we might not get invited to the wedding.

Have a good trip to Alberta Ash, oh and for sure see a movie on the 3rd flour of the West Edmonton Mall, you go past the gates of hell to go into the theater, and the dragon is really cool too.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
darkpuppet,May 30 2006, 11:19 AM Wrote:ok...  quit making fun guys... otherwise we might not get invited to the wedding.
[right][snapback]190429[/snapback][/right]
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
have fun Ashly and Andrew ;)

hope you guys have a great time, so whose car are you guys taking?

;) Hint the subbie has a bigger backseats and trunk.

"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

mo_focus,May 30 2006, 11:21 AM Wrote:have fun Ashly and Andrew ;)
[right][snapback]190447[/snapback][/right]

So much for Focus Canada's worst kept secret.

We are leaving Saturday afternoon and taking the WRX and have given ourselves two weeks. We're travelling light and fast.

Plan is to blast across the country to Calgary then Banff-Jasper, Waterton, Radium, Rogers Pass, Crowsnest Pass, Yellowhead Pass, Edmonton and everything and anything in between. We'll propably return via the US just for a change of scenery.

It's going to be a REALLY good trip, perfect time of year (school still in/off season), weather should be good, fabulous car and of course I couldn't have a more wonderful travel partner. ;)

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
:puke:

What happened to you man?

:puke:

Have fun "canoodling" :rolleyes: :P
Have a great trip guys. Hope to see you both when you get back.

Mondays haven't been the same without you.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
I drove from Calgary to Toronto twice. We took our time and stopped many times along the way. The trip took 5 full days, so I am not sure if two weeks is enough unless you spend only a few days in Alberta.

The drive from Banff to Jasper on the way to Edmonton was absolutely stunning!

We drove back through the states. Our trip took us through Montana (not much there) and through Wyoming where we saw "Custard's last stand" and "Devil's tower (shown in 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind')". We passed through South Dakota where we stopped at Mount Rushmore and the Badlands. We then quickly passed through Minnesota, Wiscounsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and then finally Ontario.

Have fun!
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.