Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone Put This On The Hood Of A Focus.
Dear Lord

[Image: hood.jpg]
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Wow!

Pam anderson.

I think she's a deuche.
Ohhh someone's gotta photochop that!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
how about I put her on me? after of course an 8 hour chemical bath to clean any unwanted critters.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Poor Focus, to be abused with a picture of Ms. Cana-skank like that :( :P :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 25 2006, 02:22 PM Wrote:Ms. Cana-skank
[right][snapback]189465[/snapback][/right]

That title belongs to Shania Twain. :lol:

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Ew........
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
ANTHONYD,May 25 2006, 12:35 PM Wrote:I think she's a deuche.
[right][snapback]189447[/snapback][/right]

I thought she was from St Catharines not Germany?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Oscar The Grouch,May 25 2006, 01:33 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]189473[/snapback][/right]

I dunno, for all Shania's sins, last I knew she didn't sleep with just about anything that has a penis <_<

NefCanuck
shania is the not even close to being a "whore" should even be in the same thought as anderson.

She bought a villa in the franch country side just to get away from everyone... Pamela on the other hand, well you know.
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
nass,May 25 2006, 02:49 PM Wrote:shania is the not even close to being a "whore" should even be in the same thought as anderson.
[right][snapback]189486[/snapback][/right]

Okay then. Shania Twain = Attention Whore.

They erected the "Shania Twain Center" in Timmins just for her. A WHOLE FRIGGIN BUILDING, just for her old crap! That's just really sad! :lol:

and have you been to timmins? something tells me that it's not a busiling metropolis that has any other call to fame. Also they erected one FOR her I don't think she did it herself. Now Celine Dion on the other hand is a massive attention whore drama queen french woman.
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Arg. I meant for only her crap, not just for her to look at her own crap. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

you're silly, I meant she didn't build it so others can bask in her glory!
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
nass,May 25 2006, 02:19 PM Wrote:how about I put her on me?  after of course an 8 hour chemical bath to clean any unwanted critters.
[right][snapback]189464[/snapback][/right]

What kinda critters you got that requires an 8 hour chemical bath??!!
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Oscar The Grouch,May 25 2006, 02:33 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]189473[/snapback][/right]

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for singing country...

Shania isn't even comparable to Pam Anderson.... she's a goddess with bad taste in music. Which makes her even more attractive for her flaws.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

back on topic you whores
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
ZTWsquared,May 25 2006, 07:55 PM Wrote:
nass,May 25 2006, 02:19 PM Wrote:how about I put her on me?  after of course an 8 hour chemical bath to clean any unwanted critters.
[right][snapback]189464[/snapback][/right]

What kinda critters you got that requires an 8 hour chemical bath??!!
[right][snapback]189527[/snapback][/right]

I guess I walked into that fart cloud with my mouth wide open eh?
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check