Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Back!
Hi guys, welcome me back!!!..

I lost my focus last december in an accident. Been driving around in a VW Golf.. and honestly, it sux!.. Trust me, auto transmittion, no power, no acceleration and of cos tons of problems!!.. Engine light on and off as and when it wishes. What a pain in the a**. :angry:

Anyway, welcome me back because I just bought a new 2006 focus ZX5!!.. it comes in black and with the factory GFX Package.. pretty neat. Got a stick shift, and it also comes in winter package. Wow.. just love it.. :D

:hi:

:postpics:

Yeah you really need to post some pics!!!

i don't know how many people have seen the hotness of the GFX zx3/5?!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
:hi:

and, yes... post pictures!!! :)
Glad to have you back!

Post pics!
good to see you back buddy..

post pics of the new rig...

didnt like the golf anymore huh?!
Welcome back from the dark side.

Now post some pics damnit!
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

microbunny,May 20 2006, 12:06 PM Wrote:good to see you back buddy..

post pics of the new rig...

didnt like the golf anymore  huh?!
[right][snapback]188657[/snapback][/right]

No man.. I really dislike the golf so much. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I will post some pictures.. I am getting my new honey on Wednesday :lol: (24 May, 06).. it is a day to remember.. the Government should declare it to be a public holiday!! ;) hahahaha..

O.. also I don't really know how to post pictures up here.. any advise??
Good choice and congrats!

To post pictures, create a photobucket.com account, upload your images, then use the IMG tags photobucket.com provide you to hot link the images on here.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
cool cool, & welcome back, now where is the pic's?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,May 20 2006, 10:16 PM Wrote:cool cool, & welcome back, now where is the pic's?
[right][snapback]188689[/snapback][/right]

Alright.. :) I will have the picture posted by end of next week.. :)
Welcome Back! :)
[img]http://www.focuscanada.net/images/fc_logo_black.gif[img]
cowymo,May 19 2006, 11:01 PM Wrote:Anyway, welcome me back because I just bought a new 2006 focus ZX5!!.. it comes in black and with the factory GFX Package.. pretty neat.  Got a stick shift, and it also comes in winter package.  Wow.. just love it..  :D
[right][snapback]188637[/snapback][/right]

Congrats, my dad just bought the exact same car a few weeks ago. Not too shabby.
Hey hey.. if you wanna see the picture I'd promised. Here it is http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...topic=17050&hl=