Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard Drives Are The New Bling
where geek chic meets american idol reject...

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

:blink:

WOW. that was soo freaking LAME! :o
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
So if the hard drive is the new bling, can i expect to see rappers wearing them around their necks on mad bling chains?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Frost__2001,May 24 2006, 02:40 PM Wrote::blink:

WOW. that was soo freaking LAME!  :o
[right][snapback]189198[/snapback][/right]

you're supposed to say, "Man that was gay"

then someone's supposed to retort, "it's pretty bad when a gay guy calls it gay".

and we can all go our politically uncorrect merry way..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Puppet, I expect lame things out of you, but that was way beyond your regular lameness level. We're talking ultra mega lame here.. It would score a perfect 10 on the lameometer (if I were lame enough to invent such a lame scale, that is).

BOO-URNS!
Dear god, I want the 15 seconds back of my life I wasted on that thing before I closed the site window <_<

NefCanuck
[Image: UP1.jpg]
darkpuppet,May 24 2006, 08:06 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,May 24 2006, 02:40 PM Wrote::blink:

WOW. that was soo freaking LAME!  :o
[right][snapback]189198[/snapback][/right]

you're supposed to say, "Man that was gay"

then someone's supposed to retort, "it's pretty bad when a gay guy calls it gay".

and we can all go our politically uncorrect merry way..
[right][snapback]189284[/snapback][/right]

You know I was thinking that but more along the line of Gayness begyles the gayness of that video. but Lame sumed it up much better I think. :P
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.