Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meguiars Group Buy
I have decided to start up a group buy for anyone interested in any products by Meguiars. This can include any of their car care products lines or their accessories.

post your 'wish list' and i will provide you with available quantities, weights, and price..etc..
A new claybar kit.
How much of a price dif is there than say If I just go to Canadian tire and buy it?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,May 23 2006, 10:45 AM Wrote:How much of a price dif is there than say If I just go to Canadian tire and buy it?
[right][snapback]188913[/snapback][/right]

Well, depending on what you want....I know there are NXT packs that I can put together. As well as other packages that you can make up yourself!

There wont be any tax and shipping can be worked out on a person by person basis.

If you only want a bottle of say./.glass cleaner..than yeh, going to crappy is a better idea but, if I get say 10 people that all want stuff than it will be cheaper.
K, i need a price on the entire NXT line....from clay bar to tireshine.....(which i'm running low on).....just a price for now would be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
How about getting a price on whole kit?

I'd buy one if it was worth it.
for example..I wanna see about their 'Classic Car Care Kit'

it includes:

quik detailer
cleaner wax
quik interior detailer
quik wax

total of these 4 items at crappy with tax is $54.00

I think I could get the kits for $40/piece!..

i'm looking into claybar kits, NXT stuff and professional stuff if there is an interest!
Whoa... let's get these kits bundled and ready by the NOTL meet, i'd be interested for sure!

Get some prices and i'll tell ya what I want.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
NOTL meet?
Below Average Car Club
schade,Aug 14 2006, 06:25 PM Wrote:NOTL meet?
[right][snapback]202378[/snapback][/right]
niagara on the lake cruise in early fall

'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
i just didn't know there was gonan be another this year .. i await the info
Below Average Car Club