Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Has Had Bad Luck Lately?
WTF is with people the last few days...? I the spring air getting to them? Too much air fowing through their heads from them with the windows down?

My parents got whacked by a 20yr punk in a chev truck who ran the stop... I got my stang backed into at work...BY A CO_WORKER!!! (he's a f***tard of the century contender already)
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
f***tard at an intersection blew through the stop flips me the bird, I accelerated hard to avoid getting hit, and almost smoked the curb trying to turn while wheels spinning. Retarded people.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
I got smoked by a 23yo who changed lanes without looking. My post is in from the street.

Watch out there are boneheads everywhere.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
nope, too many close calls though!! :unsure:
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
Focus man, Focus.,May 17 2006, 11:44 AM Wrote:I got smoked by a 23yo who changed lanes without looking.  My post is in from the street.

Watch out there are boneheads everywhere.
[right][snapback]188106[/snapback][/right]

Thats what inspired this

I almost got t-boned in the focus last night... some chick pulled out but i saw her in time and stopped.....

In the falls on sunday cruising the stang I had to use my horn twice.... once for a NY tourist just pulling out of his parking spot in the right lane (was a two lane rd, not one lane parking one lane driving). Then after that the ladies in the back of the car were making fun of me!!

I wait daily to be rear ended...fingers crossed :P
Spring makes people drive like ass hats.
I've noticed a few more boneheaded manueversout there lately but I leave enough space so that the most I'm doing is shaking my head at them and asking them to wind up their brains <_<

NefCanuck
I had a two close calls with 2 transport trucks on the 401 morning commute..... yesterday, and then one with a police car as he blew the stop sign on my street.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
a guy from my work got stuck in the elevator while back, so he got 6months paid leave bc of strees and nervous brakedown when he was stuck.

Today he comes in to work just to let us know he won the princess margaret lottery draw
700$house+bimmer+cash,

I should of let him die in that elevator :)
Now that is luck for you :D
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

mo_focus,May 17 2006, 02:34 PM Wrote:a guy from my work got stuck in the elevator while back, so he got 6months paid leave bc of strees and nervous brakedown when he was stuck.

Today he comes in to work just to let us know he won the princess margaret lottery draw
700$house+bimmer+cash,

I should of let him die in that elevator :)
Now that is luck for you :D
[right][snapback]188146[/snapback][/right]

Its always the least deserving that get rewarded

All the university kids who have been wacked out for the past 2 semesters jumping into thier parents cars after spring exams. They think they rule the road...
Got own3d by a lady in a 92 tempo, 2 days before x-mas....

2 months and new side of vehicle later... <_<

Smacked a late model 5 series Bimmer last Thursday.....