Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Japanese Gameshow
game show, library card game, torture, or all three?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Jen's cousin brought back a tape full of Japanese T.V. game shows last year from there.

They have the most horrible gameshows...but suprisingly, you can't stop watching them.
What is wrong with these people!! haha I am going to have nightmares of old japanese men gumming me to death... hahahaha I wonder what the actually win?!! It better be good!
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
When i was in Japan for a stop over coming back from China, i was in the hotel watching TV. All they have is baseball and crazy gameshows.

And back to the future 2.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Japan is awsome...... they have lots of stuff we'll never see on these shores mainly because our culture is very closed and censored to do some of the stuff they do there on tv.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
The reason people volunteer for those shows is simple...

Millions of similarily androgynous people crammed into an itty bitty island, most of them average people. They'll do anything to get noticed and get their 15 secs of fame.
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
^^--- yeah, look what happens when you have millions of people crammed in an open wide country like america?

they send them to an itsy bitsy island to annoy the hell out of each other.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Why does this video remind me of college??? :lol:

Best part was when the guy had to breath the air in the plastic bag and another one of the guys was jumping on it to add pressure. :rofl:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
As the video first started ... I thought my post was going to say I want that 9 mins of my life back ... However ...

That was funny as hell - Tears coming down my face up until the old guy gumming could have done without that one.

ROFLMAO ... :lol: