Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Movie Lines....
What line or quote do you think is the best to you.

Me?

A scene from Jackie Brown.

When you absolutely, positively, gotta kill every
motherf***er in the room, accept no substitute. The AK-47.
HHHHEEEEYYYY YOOOUUUU GUUUYYYYSSS!!!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Family Guy Movie.

"Go away Fatman"

Said by Stewie, its the way he says it.
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
From Half-Baked:

"F*** You, F*** You, F*** You, You Cool, F*** You! I'm Out!" :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Thats a good one!

Friday

My neck! My back! My neck and my back! Oww, I want a hundred and fifty thousand! But we can settle out of court right now for twenty bucks.
- Man, get yo' punk @ss up! It ain't even wet over here. D@mn!"
- Hey, well look here man. Just gimme ten dollars and I won't say nothin'.
- Get out.
- Two-fifty and a jawbreaker?
- Get out!
- A dollar and some envelopes?

Zoolander

"You can derelict my balls, capi-tan."

Office Space

Yeah, hiii. It's Bill Lumberg again. Uhh, I just wanted to make sure you knew that we did start at the, uhh, usual time this morning. Yeah, it isn't a half day, or anything like that."
Just about any line from "Unforgiven":

Clint Eastwood: "I've killed men, I've killed women and children, hell I've killed just about everything that's walked or crawled in this world and now I'm going to kill you"

Also "Apocolypse Now" is full of goodies.

Then there is "Gone with the Wind", Rhett Butler RAWKS:

"......you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."

Pure gold. That was 1939, they'd probably insert a different word than kissing today. ;)
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Office Space rules!
"If things go right I might be showing her my O-face. You know: Oh. Oh..."
"You see Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. "

Oscar The Grouch,May 15 2006, 01:52 PM Wrote:From Half-Baked:

"F*** You, F*** You, F*** You, You Cool, F*** You!  I'm Out!" :D
[right][snapback]187594[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Pretty much anything from Scarface.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
can't remember the movie title but it's been used in sitcoms for years

" Sorry, what ?" as another person was talking to them in a serious tone....
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
"Religion is the ender of worlds, the death of all that is... for to follow faith blindly is to accept your own place in the guillotine."

Can't remember the movie, but a hell of a line.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Hmm... Or anything from supertroopers

"Bearf***er Do you need Assistance"

"I don't want a large farva, I want a GODDAMN Litre of cola"

" ...So are you saying, Youre going to light my country music award on fire?
- All i'm saying is you better watch your ass
- so youre going to light my ass on fire? "

:lol: I love that movie.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
2001 ZTS,May 15 2006, 06:18 PM Wrote:Just about any line from "Unforgiven":

Clint Eastwood: "I've killed men, I've killed women and children, hell I've killed just about everything that's walked or crawled in this world and now I'm going to kill you"

[right][snapback]187602[/snapback][/right]

Now that...is the most ganster line ever!!!
"Well hellloooo Mr. Fancy Pants! Let me tell ya something. You're leading but two things right now. Jack and s**t... and Jack just left town."

"Good, bad, I'm the one with the gun"

"Parents always fall for the clammy hands. It's physical evidence of illness. It's a good, non-specific symptom. Parents are generally pretty hip to the fever scams. And to make them work you have to go a hundred and one, hundred and two. You get a nervous mother and you end up in a doctor's office and that's worse than school."

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,May 15 2006, 04:42 PM Wrote:"Parents always fall for the clammy hands. It's physical evidence of illness. It's a good, non-specific symptom. Parents are generally pretty hip to the fever scams. And to make them work you have to go a hundred and one, hundred and two. You get a nervous mother and you end up in a doctor's office and that's worse than school."
[right][snapback]187654[/snapback][/right]

That's up there for sure!
"MATT DAEMON!!!" - Team America World Police

"I'm just saying there's attractive, and then there's you..." - Stewie Griffin the Untold Story

"You know, your in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history." - Good Morning Vietnam

"Were you born a peice of s*** Private Pyle or did you have to work on it!" - Full Metal Jacket

Gunner - "Anyone who runs is a VC, anyone who stands still is a well disciplined VC. You guys should do a story on me sometime"
Private Joker - "Why should we do a story on you?"
Gunner - "Cause I'm so f***ing good. I've done got me 157 dead gooks killed, and 51 water buffalos too. Them are all certified."
Private Joker - "Any women and children?"
Gunner - "Sometimes..."
Private Joker - "How can you shoot women and children?"
Gunner - "Easy. You just don't lead them as much!. Hahaha. Ain't war hell!"
- Full Metal Jacket

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Git some! Git some! Git some, yeah, yeah, yeah! Anyone that runs, is a VC. Anyone that stands still, is a well-disciplined VC! You guys oughta make a movie about me!

... why?

Cuz i'm so f***in good
Below Average Car Club
^^^^ Too late.

:lol:

*ding dong*

pizza delivery!!!

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?" Pulp Fiction

"Charlene Chehalis."
"Who?"
"Who, Who. What, are ya a f***in' owl?"
"Why'd I get messed up with that bitch?"
"BECAUSE SHE'S GOT A GREAT ASS!!! AND YOU GOT YOUR HEAD, ALL THE WAY UP IT!!!"
loo of shock on guys face,
"Ferocious, aren't I?" Al Pacino, HEAT

"Yup Yup. She likes me." Vanilla Ice - Cool as Ice

No name, Cheap and Slutty.