anyone have any prices for these?

Once he has it, I'm gonna make him :angry: become a Focuscanada.net member
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
what colour is it?

Abe's is having a "free parts day" again next month.... sept 26-27 i think

I have a set of *In-pro's i'll sell ya for $200, but they need to be sealed and fixed

*(ST170 lights but with the clear signal and darker housing)

I also have a wagon spoiler and LED Euro tails both BNIB
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I think I can find the stock antenna in my pile of Focus parts that I still have...

NefCanuck
SL8RZZX3,Aug 27 2009, 06:58 PM Wrote:what colour is it?

Abe's is having a "free parts day" again next month.... sept 26-27 i think

I have a set of *In-pro's i'll sell ya for $200, but they need to be sealed and fixed

*(ST170 lights but with the clear signal and darker housing)

I also have a wagon spoiler and LED Euro tails both BNIB
[right][snapback]293384[/snapback][/right]
I've found that Abe's is not to Focus friendly
It's silver
K&N Filter.....
I believe Kev is selling his CF hood,
Would be the first step in a kick ass looking wagon.
oldeguy,Aug 27 2009, 11:39 PM Wrote:I've found that Abe's is not to Focus friendly
It's silver
[right][snapback]293420[/snapback][/right]

They were when i was there last Sunday!!

I scored a set of chrome stock headlights, stock grille, bumper markers, grille splash guard, intermitant wiper stalk, drivers side seat belt assembly AND a 99 neon trunk lid and tails.... All for $45 entry fee

And not thinking i left a perfectly good set of fenders and hood in white

And i put in an order for more foci for next months "free parts day"
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Aug 28 2009, 10:10 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Aug 27 2009, 11:39 PM Wrote:I've found that Abe's is not to Focus friendly
It's silver
[right][snapback]293420[/snapback][/right]

They were when i was there last Sunday!!

I scored a set of chrome stock headlights, stock grille, bumper markers, grille splash guard, intermitant wiper stalk, drivers side seat belt assembly AND a 99 neon trunk lid and tails.... All for $45 entry fee

And not thinking i left a perfectly good set of fenders and hood in white

And i put in an order for more foci for next months "free parts day"
[right][snapback]293437[/snapback][/right]
Do you need the stock headlights?
Maybe I'll give them another look in September, it's just that when I check their online inventory, I get nuthin'
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Aug 28 2009, 10:19 AM Wrote:Do you need the stock headlights?
Maybe I'll give them another look in September, it's just that when I check their online inventory, I get nuthin'
[right][snapback]293440[/snapback][/right]

No i don't need them, they are pitted and need to be polished(which i did the ones on my wagon before i sold it and it came out perfect) But one of them will need the harness replaced on the inside, as once i got them home i saw that someone had snipped the bulb connector off

Only reason i grabbed them was to make the most out of my trip there, i went in search of a zx3 hatch ;)
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
oldeguy,Aug 27 2009, 05:35 PM Wrote:To make it look more presentable, my son's "new" Focus would like
1) a nicer hood
2) newer headlights
3) antenna
anyone have any prices for these?

Once he has it, I'm gonna make him :angry:  become a Focuscanada.net member
[right][snapback]293383[/snapback][/right]

Im parting a wagon out as we speak and I have the base/whip antenna still
as for the first set the passenger side lens exploded on impact so I have one driver which needs to be buffed and a second set off another wagon that also needs to be buffed out

as for the hood its a writeoff :/

[Image: DSCF1752.jpg]

heres a shot of the set of headlights I will have up for grabs (its off the doner car, the wrecked car is being transplanted into)
[Image: DSCF1494.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1539.jpg]

Wagon #1- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - Accident (Pillar Damage) Being transplanted into Wagon 2
Wagon #2- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - (Being Parted) New Body for Wagon 1
Wagon #3- 02 SE Zetec Wagon (Twilight Blue)