[Image: Picture055.jpg]
[Image: Picture056.jpg]

Nice huh?

Well this is whats going in soon,

hope you like
[Image: Picture062.jpg]
[Image: Picture063.jpg]
[Image: Picture064.jpg]

I am removing the spare tire, and building a false floor in order for it to fit...bwhahhahahahaahahha....BOOOOOOOO YAHHHHHH
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
that is going to pound the ground.
'03 Focus SVT
MMMMMMMM...free air sub :)
[img]http://www.focuscanada.net/images/fc_logo_black.gif[img]
Those subs pound.

I remember the first one I heard. VERY TIGHT.

How did your LED dash turn out?
ANTHONYD,May 10 2006, 06:35 AM Wrote:Those subs pound.

I remember the first one I heard. VERY TIGHT.

How did your LED dash turn out?
[right][snapback]186499[/snapback][/right]

turned out pretty good....although i did have to line the inside of my vents with tin foil to give it more of a glow...

I'll have to get some pics and post them....i just can't seem to get a good clear shot...

not to brag, but i only paid 150 for that sub....bwahhahhahahaha
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Post u some pics of that dash for us!
ANTHONYD,May 10 2006, 12:41 PM Wrote:Post u some pics of that dash for us!
[right][snapback]186562[/snapback][/right]

I'll do that tonight...after work...
Mods so far:
ANTHONYD,May 10 2006, 12:41 PM Wrote:Post u some pics of that dash for us!
[right][snapback]186562[/snapback][/right]
wow speak english much there anthony?
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
What kinda amp is that?

What year is that sub? Is it an L5 or an L7?

what kinda amp you running?
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,May 10 2006, 03:02 PM Wrote:What kinda amp is that?

What year is that sub?  Is it an L5 or an L7?

[right][snapback]186569[/snapback][/right]

It's a L5...I have two of thoses in my car...

Ya, What kind of amp is that???
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
focusonthis_88,May 10 2006, 04:33 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,May 10 2006, 03:02 PM Wrote:What kinda amp is that?

What year is that sub?  Is it an L5 or an L7?

[right][snapback]186569[/snapback][/right]

It's a L5...I have two of thoses in my car...

Ya, What kind of amp is that???
[right][snapback]186635[/snapback][/right]

Funny you should ask...both of you. lets just start by saying that i had a bit of cosmetics to do, it had some dings and scratches in it, so i sanded, and repainted it.. 1 coat of the green aviation primer, 3 coats of automotive primer, 4 coats of automotive paint (color matched to my car), and 4 coats of clear. (hence the visible tape on the ends to cover the connections)

Now for the make. It's an older model Sanyo. Its 480 watts, but i'll be bridging it to give me 960 watts. The guy i bought it off, was running 2 X 15's off of it and it pounded the crap outta him. For the price I paid for it i'm not complaining. Besides I work with him and if he is full of s***, i'll pound his ass into dust. being that he is a simple one hook private and i'm a corporal...i'll just make him polish my boots too....bwhahahhaahaahha
Mods so far:
as per request

my dash
[Image: Picture397.jpg]
[Image: Picture398.jpg]
[Image: Picture396.jpg]
[Image: Picture393.jpg]

sorry about quality
Mods so far:
The lights in the vents looks cool...more creative than neon sticks from CT or the like. What are you gonna do in terms of the enclosure? I know you are gonna put it in the spare tire well, but are you gonna keep it sealed, or port the floor?
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Nice! And the leds turned out too.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Drivesthebeast,May 11 2006, 04:21 AM Wrote:The lights in the vents looks cool...more creative than neon sticks from CT or the like.  What are you gonna do in terms of the enclosure?  I know you are gonna put it in the spare tire well, but are you gonna keep it sealed, or port the floor?
[right][snapback]186727[/snapback][/right]

To be honest. I'm not sure....the plan is to remove that rigid carpet, the spare tire. Then cover the entire area with pipe insulation. Rather than spend 200 bucks for 20 square feet of dynasheet, i can get 200 square feet for 60 bucks. of pipe insulation.

next is to use either 1/2 or 1/4 MDF, to build my false floor. Now my problem is my Sub is too long to have it flush mounted to the mdf...it'll sit on the floor of my spare tire well. so i have to raise the sub about 1.5 to 2 inches. Again, should i raise the whole floor that amount or just add risers to the area in which the speaker will go.

I have just bought that speaker enclosure carpet....40 bucks for 16 square feet...i'm thinking thats a good deal.

now well it's all installed...i'm planing on placing 1/4 or 1/2 inch lexan or plexiglass over the whole thing. Tinting the plexi/lexan black and using all my led's to light it all up. mind you the lexan/plexi with be mounted above everthing, using maybe 1 to 1.5 inch plexi risers......it's sounds f***ed up...and i wish i could draw....but hopefully you get the idea
Mods so far:
I say just raise the floor to the height you need to flush mount the sub, and ahve a nice clean install. This way, you can put some cardboard or carpet or something over top of the sub enclosure when you need to haul stuff. Now, next question...how many cans of "Slime" are you gonna carry around with you when you DO get a flat? :P
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Drivesthebeast,May 11 2006, 11:25 PM Wrote:I say just raise the floor to the height you need to flush mount the sub, and ahve a nice clean install.  This way, you can put some cardboard or carpet or something over top of the sub enclosure when you need to haul stuff.  Now, next question...how many cans of "Slime" are you gonna carry around with you when you DO get a flat?  :P
[right][snapback]186986[/snapback][/right]

K my answer. My car is brand new, therefore my tires are on warranty....next i have roadside assistance for 3 years or 60,000 kms...TADA.....no slime needed.
Mods so far:
Slimsride,May 12 2006, 05:47 AM Wrote:
Drivesthebeast,May 11 2006, 11:25 PM Wrote:I say just raise the floor to the height you need to flush mount the sub, and ahve a nice clean install.  This way, you can put some cardboard or carpet or something over top of the sub enclosure when you need to haul stuff.  Now, next question...how many cans of "Slime" are you gonna carry around with you when you DO get a flat?  :P

K my answer. My car is brand new, therefore my tires are on warranty....next i have roadside assistance for 3 years or 60,000 kms...TADA.....no slime needed.
[right][snapback]186987[/snapback][/right]

answer to that, tires don't have warranty, maybe only 30 days or 3 months.
'03 Focus SVT
FocusGuy7476,May 14 2006, 08:43 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]187415[/snapback][/right]

IIRC it's actually 12m/20,000km, don't have my owners manual handy to check though.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 14 2006, 08:30 PM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,May 14 2006, 08:43 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]187415[/snapback][/right]

IIRC it's actually 12m/20,000km, don't have my owners manual handy to check though.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]187430[/snapback][/right]
not if you run over a nail. Found that out 18$ later, my slowly leaking front tire is good :D. And total bill about 45$, for the tire repair and rotate. then shop supplies(BULLs*** here) and taxes.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi