Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shannonville Charity G2g
Well lets start again. I am planning a charity POKER RUN and BBQ at Shannonville speedway. The date will be more definate when I get ahold of the track manager.
What I'm thinking is that we could have a two day poker run; starting on saturday from 1pm till approx 5pm. This run would be on some nice scenic hiways I know around here. That night anyone who wants to enjoy the quarter mile track can by either spectating or actually enteing ones car, totally optional.

Have the BBQ on saturday evening (6-8 or 9 pm). On sunday we can all g2g for a more local second leg of the poker run. I was thinking around the cities of Belleville and Trenton. Let the local community see all the cars (enjoy them) and let the local people know that we have people with sporty and antique cars that are will to give back.

The poker run would end at probably the Belleville city hall or the local office of hte charity we choose to have a photo op with all the participants and for the offical cheque donation as well.

Here is the plan for now, If you have any ideas, suggestions or problems on anything don't hesitate in posting it. I will truley take it into consideration. ( if people know of prizes that they can offer that would be nice)
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)