Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Performance Driving Clinic - Aug 11-13
We want to invite all of you fellow enthusiasts to join us at our 6th Annual Redline Rendezvous On Track Event. We are heading back to Shannonville Motorsports Park this year on August 11-13, 2006. Registration is now open!!! For information on how to register drop me an email at info@svtoaontrack.ca or check out our website at http://www.svtoaontrack.ca for all the details.

This is not just a lapping day this is a two day Performance Driving Clinic. We have instructors there to help you with your driving abilities and help you improve them over the weekend. Everyone is welcome. Even if you have never done this before, don't be shy. We all have to start somewhere and you will leave with a lot of knowledge on how your performance vehicle really handles and make you a better and safter driver on the street.

This is just more than driving as well. On Friday night we hold a small meet 'n greet to give you a chance to meet some of your fellow enthusiasts and also host a banquet dinner on Saturday evening with guest speakers, prizes and lots lots more.

We hope to see you there.
I can't seem to find the rules/regulation details(can you post me in the direction of these...) I've never been to one of these but really think it would be a fun weekend out.
I don't mean to step on toes but I was just there so I thought I would give the link to the registry and prices for the event

http://svtoaontrack.ca/downloads/2006Flyer.pdf

Hopr this helps some hardk0re B)

Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
Is this Laura Q with the 350k + SVTC?
More looking for whats requried to pass the tech inspection, some track events have a noise limit, etc...
Damn, I wish... i've always wanted to go to one of these.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
the only thing it says on the shannonville site is that they require street legal exhausts whenever you rent the track from them on a hourly/daily basis
Below Average Car Club
hardk0re,Apr 27 2006, 09:25 PM Wrote:I can't seem to find the rules/regulation details(can you post me in the direction of these...)  I've never been to one of these but really think it would be a fun weekend out.
[right][snapback]183799[/snapback][/right]

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. The rules and regs are not up just yet but I can email you a copy if you want to drop me an email to info@svtoaontrack.ca.
Yes I am the one with the SVT Contour with the high mileage. I should hit 400,000 k this summer.
Here are some more details. lt will be a blast again this year. Hope to see you there.

Weekend (two days) $350 CAD
Weekend Team Sharing (single car/one run group) $425 CAD

Single Day (One Day) $190 CAD
Single Day Team Sharing (single car/one run group) $230 CAD
For prices in USD go to our website.

Also, we are more than just a day of driving fun, we start off the weekend with a meet 'n greet at our host hotel. We have lots of great raffle prizes, auction items and a banquet dinner on Saturday night as well. A great time to be had by participants and their guests all weekend long. The fun never stops.

Not a member, not a problem. Everyone is welcome. Drop me an email for more details on how you can sign up for this event.

same weekend as our bbq
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.