FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Driver side headlight low beam not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My driver side low beam stopped working the other day but both my high beams work. From what I understand it's a single bulb for the head lights so ok not sure how my high beams work but low beam dosnt, does anyone know a fix for this?
(10-16-2013, 09:22 AM)Lucster1000 Wrote: [ -> ]My driver side low beam stopped working the other day but both my high beams work. From what I understand it's a single bulb for the head lights so ok not sure how my high beams work but low beam dosnt, does anyone know a fix for this?

Double filament bulb. Change the bulb first
Just use a test light to examine for power at the connect first then perform back again from there. A "multimeter" can provide outcomes. It reveals power but there is not enough present to mild a light bulb.

ava-tieman.com
Jeez its not rocket science Just change the bulb
It was just the bulb, I was unaware that a dual filament bulb can burn out like that, it is the first car I have owned with a dual filament headlights. I thought it was my wiring harness I have heard that the low beam wiring can burn out or a bad ground.
My 05 was notorious for blowing the low beam, almost kn a monthly basis. Unless I pulled the DRL fuse of course ;-)