Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driver side headlight low beam not working
My driver side low beam stopped working the other day but both my high beams work. From what I understand it's a single bulb for the head lights so ok not sure how my high beams work but low beam dosnt, does anyone know a fix for this?
2003 ZX5
"I feel like a silver bullet"
SVT wheels
SVT suspension
AEM intake
With a hint of dip

[Image: 158491.png]
(10-16-2013, 09:22 AM)Lucster1000 Wrote: My driver side low beam stopped working the other day but both my high beams work. From what I understand it's a single bulb for the head lights so ok not sure how my high beams work but low beam dosnt, does anyone know a fix for this?

Double filament bulb. Change the bulb first
2013 FOCUS ST3
2001 FOCUS ZX3 (SVT WANNABE)
2001 FOCUS STREET EDITION WAGON
Just use a test light to examine for power at the connect first then perform back again from there. A "multimeter" can provide outcomes. It reveals power but there is not enough present to mild a light bulb.

ava-tieman.com
Jeez its not rocket science Just change the bulb
2013 FOCUS ST3
2001 FOCUS ZX3 (SVT WANNABE)
2001 FOCUS STREET EDITION WAGON
It was just the bulb, I was unaware that a dual filament bulb can burn out like that, it is the first car I have owned with a dual filament headlights. I thought it was my wiring harness I have heard that the low beam wiring can burn out or a bad ground.
2003 ZX5
"I feel like a silver bullet"
SVT wheels
SVT suspension
AEM intake
With a hint of dip

[Image: 158491.png]
My 05 was notorious for blowing the low beam, almost kn a monthly basis. Unless I pulled the DRL fuse of course ;-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drivers Side Headlight Dead NoiSeeVT 7 2,015 12-14-2006, 08:57 AM
Last Post: NoiSeeVT