Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cd Player Ate My Cd
I've got a ZTW for a loaner (nice car, mixed feelings, but thats another story).

And I loaded a cd in it, and it gives me the Error 1 code. Now what? Anybody know how to get this out?

Is there some kinda reset or something on the back of the deck if I take it out?
was it a burned CD? or one with a lable on it? and was it the 6 disk changer?

if so, you'll be definitely going to the dealership to get it back. With a single disc unit, you can sometimes pull the power, and try again, but I don't want you to get your hopes up...

If it's a burned, or paper-labelled CD, warranty may also be void.

burned CDs are dangerous in slot loading changers... and even some single disc players...especially OEM equipment.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

^^ really?

Cus i dont think i own any CD's that aren't burned....and they all have labels....and I dont lsiten to the radio....I must be lucky then.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
It was a burned disc that I put into the 6 disc deck (what a POS).

I'll just burn it again, and forget to tell them when I bring it back. :ph34r:
My buddy has a stock 6 disc unit on his S2 and his loads burned cds perfectly...
Run your car, not your mouth
Ahh finally it ejected the cd, but it won't load cd's now. :angry:
the 6 disc changers are s**t! i've had mine replaced 4 times because of it jamming!

sometimes i get lucky and it corrects its self, but most times i've had to take it in and they send my cd's to the dealership for me to pick up.

But i get a brand new one every time :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting