Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowering A Wagon
has any one seen a wagon kit thats lower then 1.5? i have the 1.5 now but i want to go much lower......
It my not be fast but its LOUD
Have you considered air-ride?
i was thinking of a relatively cheap air ride set up.

i know nothing a bought air ride but im pritty sher this will work (and be hella cheap :D )

First you go by 4 of the bag over strut bags there relatively cheap (i think $100ish each)

then you plum the to fronts together and the to rears together using steel braided air line or (what ever you use for air ride) and you use 2 valves one under the hood for the front bags and one in the hatch for the rear bags. you would simply hook up to shop air to go up and open the valve to go down. :ph34r: :) :ph34r:

assuming once you find a height you like you would leave it alone. lol

this would cut all the big expenses that would come with air ride. (compressor all the crazy valves and controls)

other thing you would have to consider is struts.

i mean i drove my zx3 with ground control coil over struts for 50k on my factory struts. and i had the adjusters out so it sat crazy low.

now it did ride vary vary bouncy and stiff but it did the job.

thats just my $0.02 B)

In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
heat those buggers up! JKS
here ya go..... if you're not afraid of ebay

http://cgi.ebay.ca/KW-V1-VARIANT-1-COILOVE...=item35a7e4ab68

http://cgi.ebay.ca/H-R-COILOVER-SPRINGS-00...=item2ea7153007
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting