Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.5 Inch Exhaust, Where To Buy ? Good Deals?
Been looking into a trubendz 2.5 inch stainless steel exhaust with magnaflow and a cat . Does anyone else have one here ? Anybody know any better prices ? Went to stealership to get a price on the Roush one 687 +tax :blink:

http://trubendz.com/home.asp?producttype=e...pagetype=detail

Did any of you guys get stuck paying duties ? wondering how much it would be!

Also trubenz charge tax ? if so they have the exact system on ebay lol
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Get a MBRP 2.5" that will wake up the Duratec nicely if you can wait a few weeks.

PM me your info and I'll take your name to MBRP as an interested buyer for the 2.5" series.

Better yet, if you want to retain the second cat, you can call MBRP now and tell Lorraine that you want the same exhaust setup as Adam for your Duratec but in 2.5" instead of 2.25".

EDIT - www.mbrp.com
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
planning on buying one either july or august , just got to make my decision.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Does it make much difference to have the high flow cat ? see many cheaper that connects right behind your stock cat convertor ? Also one im looking at seems like it gets rid of the second cat .. Will it still pass inspection >? any o2 sensor behind it to make it mess up ?
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
The second cat has nothing to do with O2 sensors - everything resides in the manicat. A highflow can go on if you're that worried, but seeing as the second cat is just that... secondary you should be alright without it.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i 2nd on mbrp, they sure are good one
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
im trying to get an mbrp exhaust on my car but they're taking forever to setup a time for me to come.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  http://www.exhaustsystemsdirect.com/ is it a good place to get exhaust?? rnzo86 5 3,918 07-27-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: ZTWsquared
  Anyone know a good custom exhaust shop? sonic_mikey 6 3,837 06-16-2011, 08:26 AM
Last Post: MuskokaZX3
  Exhaust Probs, Need Good (cheap) Shop AckermaNzx3 9 2,776 09-24-2008, 12:35 AM
Last Post: AckermaNzx3