Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
?
Ouais, Chomedey Ford a laval a beaucoup de pieces Focus Sport en stock !

<<<Yeah, it's a Duratec. 2.3L. Want to have a go and see who walks and who rides?>>>
Focus ST , Not Stock [Image: vb_angel.gif]
djrard,Mar 6 2006, 01:26 PM Wrote:ya chomedey ford a laval qui des fois en tienne en stock.

pour le soundclip, voici ce que je cherchais :

http://media.putfile.com/MOV0100310
[right][snapback]173561[/snapback][/right]

ostie que ton char fait un beau bruit :rolleyes:

ok je vais y aller avec focus sport. :D

je suis curieux, est-ce que tu ten n'ai sortie pour moin de 1000$ :ph34r:

parce que sur internet sa vient à +/- 800$us
Chomedey Ford a Laval...

650$ tax in de mÃmoire...

Sinon, ZX3tunning ici sur focus Canada ! Le mien vient de lui !

<<<Yeah, it's a Duratec. 2.3L. Want to have a go and see who walks and who rides?>>>
Focus ST , Not Stock [Image: vb_angel.gif]
exhaust magnaflow 450$, rÃsonateur supplÃmentaire 100$, flex-pipe 150$, header focussport (usagÃ) 175$ : total de 900$

avec un header neuf ... environ 1300$
03 ZX5, TrAcK rEaDy Big Grin

[Image: signature.jpg]
J'ai un borla 2 1/2&quot; stainless et un flex pipe 2 1/2&quot; stainless de trubendz. J'ai oussi un shorty header, tout ce qui me manque c'est un nouveau cat. Ca je vais le chercher a ZX3tuning pour $360can. J'aimes mon borla B)
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
quand mon magnaflow va me lacher (ou moi jva le domper) jva me chercher un borla c sur

Slimsride,Mar 5 2006, 12:42 AM Wrote:My exhaust cost me $369.00, thats taxes in, and shipped UPS to my door.&nbsp; And i'm in the middle of BUMF**K nowhere.... well worth the price....

Toughest part of this install...taking the old stocky exhaust off.

[Image: Picture025.jpg]

[Image: Picture032.jpg]

I have no doubt about the quality of this exhaust but does it come with the extra support for the tail pipe like on the photo ? , looks like the edge of the rod going thru the black rubber support will hit the frame , this will create annoying noise and the tail pipe is way too low , looks like you should be able to hook it up on the factory one this will raise up the tail pipe it will fit better in the bumper cut out.

I installed a Focussport cat back on my focus and the fit was better then the one I can see on you pics. Last week I installed another cat back on my friend's ZX5 ( borla ) and the fit was better then the Focussport .

your tail pipe should not stick out that much , it should look almost like this :

[Image: 32879.jpg]

and for the cut out it will look better ( I think ) if it's something like this :

[Image: 32880.jpg]

It's only details but it's a easy fix.

Martin !
...V8 RX7...

...[Image: stan.gif]
New pics. of my tail pipe vs rear bumper cut out.

[Image: 33042.jpg]

[Image: 33043.jpg]

I think the tail pipe should look like that not hanging 3&quot; down from the bumper cut out , don't you think.. ?

Just my .02cent....[Image: dunno.gif]
Martin !
...V8 RX7...

...[Image: stan.gif]
Yes, it seems to be perfectly fitted. When it was 3'' down, i thought u forgot to adjust the exhaust tip :P