Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squeeky Clutch
Everytime i let out my clutch through every gear it makes a rather loud and anoying squeek? what can i do to get rid of that? what causes it?
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM
05zx5,Jan 9 2006, 08:00 PM Wrote:Everytime i let out my clutch through every gear it makes a rather loud and anoying squeek? what can i do to get rid of that? what causes it?
[right][snapback]164071[/snapback][/right]

05=warranty
go visit the dealer
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
05zx5,Jan 10 2006, 01:00 AM Wrote:Everytime i let out my clutch through every gear it makes a rather loud and anoying squeek? what can i do to get rid of that? what causes it?
[right][snapback]164071[/snapback][/right]

the spring?

I dunno I hear a sound every time i let out the clutch that would be a spring decompressing, maybe yours is the same.
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
it sure doesn't sound like a spring.. its almost like a sqeeky door?? i don't know.. the clutch feels fine and everything just that sound is very anoying. i will take it to the dealer and see what they say i guess.
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM
Either you need to spray some lube at the spring and such under the dash, or its the hydraulics on the clutch.
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
Casper,Jan 10 2006, 03:10 AM Wrote:Either you need to spray some lube at the spring and such under the dash, or its the hydraulics on the clutch.
[right][snapback]164109[/snapback][/right]

I endorse this reply.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
i know the feeling my 05 is making the same squek from my clutch
E.O MASIV