Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reorganizing Sections
Ok, i might be a picky one, but i was just wondering, seeing as there are a few places ("From the Street" as an example) that have more than one thing going on in them. Could you possible make sub folders kinda like you did with the zx3tuning section? I'm only asking this becuase i went to look for pics of other members rides today, and couldn't find them simply becuase there was too much other garbage such as automotive news in there. Any chance of getting this done?
The only pic of the only ride you need to see is on page 1

Official PITA
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Nov 20 2005, 09:16 PM Wrote:The only pic of the only ride you need to see is on page 1

Official PITA
[right][snapback]156901[/snapback][/right]

:rolleyes:
i beleive they are working on a members ride gallery
not positive though
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
A members ride gallery would be sweet. DP seems to be trying to keep the site organized so i'm sure when he gets the new board skins done and such he'll start on that too.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

smith21,Nov 20 2005, 07:09 PM Wrote:I'm only asking this becuase i went to look for pics of other members rides today, and couldn't find them simply becuase there was too much other garbage such as automotive news in there. Any chance of getting this done?
[right][snapback]156876[/snapback][/right]

Check the sticky at the top of the from the street section...

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=13129
Yeah, I recall this being discussed by the admin staff (member gallery). Give it till the new year, guys. The entire admin staff is volunteer (just a FYI for those who don't know).

Then there's Puppet. He actually paid to receive the most abuse! :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
On a serious note Steve, could we make Classifieds a sub-forum of Marketplace? It kinda makes sense, and buy / sell / squabble would be easier to access for the members.

Even @ 1280x1024, it's a PITA to scroll to the bottom just to see who has what for sale.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.