Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Rims!
Hate to thread-jack, but how do I get a hold of one of those FocusCanada.net front windshield shades?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
18 on sask road dont you guys have like major potholes?

What profile are you running 35?
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
only on the crap roads.. thats why you only drive the nice roads. the city gets most of them fixed up. how ever its on the side streets in the rich areas where ppl pay lots in taxes where the real bad potholes/crappy roads are. The fast and furious area where I live the roads are pretty nice.

note 16+, 17" 18" there going to get scuffed no matter what city, pot holes, curb or street. Last summer the only gash I got on my rim was caused from my own drive way.
scuffs I wouldnt mind its poping the tire or bending the rim that I would be concerned about.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.