Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr Clean Auto Dry
Well last Christmas my wife bought me a Mr. Clean Auto Dry package and I though oh great another bad gift. Last weekend I used it and I was very impressed, it was easy to use and did a great job.

All you do is hook it up to your hose, insert the water filter, add a little soap...and bahm its a all in one unit. It comes with a wash glove that works good. The water filter takes away all the crap (its even supposed to work on well water) and there were no water marks after the wash.

The only down side is that they recommend changing the filter every three uses, I dont know how much they cost but its seems excessive.

All in all this is a great product, ask for one for Fathers day :D
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Canadian ST,Jun 14 2007, 03:23 PM Wrote:Well last Christmas my wife bought me a Mr. Clean Auto Dry package and I though oh great another bad gift. Last weekend I used it and I was very impressed, it was easy to use and did a great job.

All you do is hook it up to your hose, insert the water filter, add a little soap...and bahm its a all in one unit. It comes with a wash glove that works good. The water filter takes away all the crap (its even supposed to work on well water) and there were no water marks after the wash.

The only down side is that they recommend changing the filter every three uses, I dont know how much they cost but its seems excessive.

All in all this is a great product, ask for one for Fathers day :D
[right][snapback]241398[/snapback][/right]

The filters arent that much cash. and you can get at most 5 uses. Use it till it stops doing its job.

And ya they are really nice eh. Wash the car anywhere you go.
2000 ZX3
I think the Mr.Clean system is great!

Anyone who knows what I'm like when it comes to the cleanliness of my whip knows it's not easy to impress me.

Though you don't really get the good suds you need (or I like) when I wash my car, It does a good enough job to hold you over as the quick "middle of the week hose down"

It's a tad bit pricey to replace the filter every three washes....and believe me, you'll know when the cartrage needs to be swapped out, you'll be chasing streaks around your car like Darkpuppet after a churiso. :P