Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pcv
How can you remove PCV from the tube? I manage to pop it out from the block but I can't get it out from the tube? And I can't even get my hand on it as it is too tight, any easy way to do it?
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
Focus Is Art,Jan 3 2007, 12:03 PM Wrote:How can you remove PCV from the tube?  I manage to pop it out from the block but I can't get it out from the tube?  And I can't even get my hand on it as it is too tight, any easy way to do it?
[right][snapback]222146[/snapback][/right]

Be careful taking it out, I know on mine, that tube changes from 00-04, because my pcv valve wouldnt fit in the new one. I just turned and yanked mine out, shouldnt be to hard to get out.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I just did mine the other day....it looked like it was never changed.....I had to replace the tube and all, it was very brittle.
Im almost positive mine hasnt been changed even though I know on one occasion I paid for it to be chaged.. its all grimey around it and the tube is grimey too... Ill have to swap those out asap.. good post .. reminded me I had to do this :ph34r:
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
Does a bad PCV valve contribute to poor gas milage???

Id so...Mattt, add it to the list bro. :lol:
yeah gas milage is bad on my side to...
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANTHONYD,May 1 2007, 08:59 AM Wrote:Does a bad PCV valve contribute to poor gas milage???

Id so...Mattt, add it to the list bro. :lol:
[right][snapback]236910[/snapback][/right]

YUP! :P
2000 ZX3