Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The .........
My focus does this once in a while to. Not want to turn over and when it does it will quite often stall. Start it again and its fine.
I usually find turning the key and wating for what sounds like the fuel pump doing something to finish.
And dont look at me like you dont know what sound I mean. :lol:
2000 ZX3
Aye, my 2005 ZX4 does that too... and I wish I could blame it on cold, but it does it in July, for chrissake. I'll mention that TSB next time I'm at the dealer though. And I'm hesitant to believe bad gas, b/c I pretty much always fill up at one of three Esso stations, same as my brother (Jeep Cherokee) and my parents (Taurus wagon and Subaru Legacy GT sedan), and they never have any problems with starting.
Le Quebecois vite en eSTie! 2005 ZX4 ST CD Silver Metallic Tinted

WOOHOO!!! My first mod: Kenwood KSC-WD250 10" Powered Sub

Mod Wishlist: Street Appearance Package, iPod controller/input, speakers, headunit, wheels, brakes, intake
I've never had a problem with this sort of stuff....... But I always wait for my fuel pump to prime the system anyways so who knows.
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Burnin21,Oct 17 2006, 11:51 AM Wrote:I've never had a problem with this sort of stuff....... But I always wait for my fuel pump to prime the system anyways so who knows.
[right][snapback]211914[/snapback][/right]

That's exactly what i've gotta get used to doing, it seems this only happens to me when I am in a rush and understart the car, which happened to me again yesterday :lol: So I don't think it's a problem, just that i'm a little impatient sometimes.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded