Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagle One Is My New Favourite Car Care Company
Well not long ago i had picked up a bottle of NanoWax Spray, Excellent product. Hides swirls and minor scratches and leaves a nice deep wet shine..... I love this product to death and continue to use it. The shine, depth, and everything is just excellent. I am an eagle one guy for life now and below will tell you why

Thing that happended though, the trigger and pump started leaking (seems to be common these days) And i sent an email to Eagle One customer service to see about a replacement. The next day a gentleman by the name off Rob Grenwal emailed me saying he would replace the bottle if i had the reciept.... Thing is i had chucked the bottle and the receipt was long gone. I had transferred the rest to another bottle so i wouldn't loose anymore product. He then said that if i could provide some feedback and spread the word about Eagle One he would replace the bottle. I did exactly that and gave feedback about other products i have used and that many of my friend's use eagle one products and have for years. He said he appreciated the great feedback and told me about some new products and would send the package out. Took about a week and came to the door by DHL yesterday.

To my amazement he had sent me a package that contained 2 bottles of nanowax spray, 2 bottles of wax as you dry and a bottle of Nano protectant.... FREE!!!!!!. I was blown away by this..... That is the most excellent customer service i have ever experienced by any company. 4 free bottles of product when all i wanted was a replacement bottle. He sent me basically 40-50 dollars in free stuff.... amazing since i had no receipt left... i am keeping them from now on.

Thumbs WAY UP for Rob Grenwal and Eagle One Canada, other companies could learn a thing or 2 from eagle one.

I am spreading the on this excellent customer service and hopefully people pick up on this and will support such a great company that knows how to treat a customer.

With me being a eagle one fan for a little while now just makes the company look a whole lot better now.
My Mom Says I'm Special
They used to sponser me, fantastic company to work with!!
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
Kool_ZX3,Apr 19 2006, 01:51 PM Wrote:To my amazement he had sent me a package that contained 2 bottles of nanowax spray, 2 bottles of wax as you dry and a bottle of Nano protectant.... FREE!!!!!!. I was blown away by this..... That is the most excellent customer service i have ever experienced by any company. 4 free bottles of product when all i wanted was a replacement bottle.[right][snapback]182087[/snapback][/right]
Ford of Canada sales department and Customer Service Office take note --- this is how customer service is done and this is how customers for life are achieved, and this is how you benefit from word of mouth; make it right for the paying customer and do more than is expected when you screw up.

On the basis of your recommendation and because of your experience with them, I will make a point of putting Eagle One at the top of my list -- something I haven't done up to this point.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I think the only Eagle One product I have ever used was their tire dressing. I don't remember if I liked it or not but after your glowing review I will look for it next time I am at crappy tire, if they sell it there which I think they do.

also pics of the finished product!
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
i use their car wash and detailer.

the soap suds go on forevar!

ps. get the blue car wash soap.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I bought the whole kit lastyear...awsome stuff!
2002 Infra-red ZTS
Would this Nanowax spray be something you would recommend to someone who can't really move all that fast when it comes to applying/removing wax? (I've seen products on the market that allow you to put the stuff on even in direct sunlight. I'm thinking I need something that idiot-proof for me)

NefCanuck
Dan this stuff you can go at your own pace...Spray a spot, wipe with a MF towel, flip it over and wipe again and your done. Most panels only need about 2 sprays so you can go as fast or slow as you want, yah just can't wait that long before you wipe it off the product.

Using most stuff in direct sunlight is still a bad idea and will become a bear to remove so your better off in the shade B)
My Mom Says I'm Special
They're wheel cleaner (A2Z or All wheel or whatever it's called now) is the best wheel cleaner I've used.

I've never used Wax-As-U-Dry. Is it worth it, or go to the NanoWax spray?

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
I'd go for the nanowax spray for sure
My Mom Says I'm Special
costco has the wax-as u dry, its 2 for $11 something. If anyone wants to try it they should get it from there.

"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Alrighty, after reading the website, I came across:

Quote:-Use on glass and trim for added protection and rain repellency.

If this is true, can it honestly do a good job of making the paint glossier like most waxes do?

I've been on the fence with these products for at least over a year now, debating on trying them, but after seeing that, it looks like a miracle gone bad. If it does the job of a wax that leaves no residue, it would have to be a polish then, not a wax... (turtle wax ice polish for example... which can be used on clear plastic, but not glass.)

The spray nanowax seems like a great product if it really delivers the protection and shine like most waxes do.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I picked up the Nanowax Spray the other day. I'll be giving it a try shortly and I'll let you know how it turns out!

Ryan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Picked up a bottle of the all-wheel & tire clearner stuff... boy this works great! Cleaned up 16k miles of brake dust, gruck, grime, whatever. Needed to scrub just a little bit with my tire brush around the valvestem, and that was about all the hands-on I had to do. Rinse off with the hose, and now they look as clean as when I brought it home.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
euro_zx5,Apr 27 2006, 09:34 AM Wrote:Alrighty, after reading the website, I came across:

Quote:-Use on glass and trim for added protection and rain repellency.

If this is true, can it honestly do a good job of making the paint glossier like most waxes do?

I've been on the fence with these products for at least over a year now, debating on trying them, but after seeing that, it looks like a miracle gone bad. If it does the job of a wax that leaves no residue, it would have to be a polish then, not a wax... (turtle wax ice polish for example... which can be used on clear plastic, but not glass.)

The spray nanowax seems like a great product if it really delivers the protection and shine like most waxes do.
[right][snapback]183628[/snapback][/right]

Be careful using that stuff on your widshield.

The wax in the produc will ruin the teflon on your wipers rendering them useless.

trust me.
i agree that the nano wax is great stuff!!
sssuperfly,Jun 12 2006, 05:52 PM Wrote:i agree that the nano wax is great stuff!!
[right][snapback]192693[/snapback][/right]

Hear Hear... I use the Nanowax in a pump bottle... amazing stuff. Easy to apply, easy to buff to a killer shine. I also use Eagle One glass cleaner. It works like a charm and is safe on tinted windows. I have a few questions for the detailing gurus around here though...
1. Is it worth it to buy/borrow/use a powered waxer? My elbows were aching after doing the manual wax job on my car... and what is the best model?
2. Does Eagle One make a polishing compound for tougher spots? IE something like Simoniz White Polishing Compound... a light abrasive, for getting off tough bug stains, smoothing out tiny scratches, etc.
3. What's the best glass protectant? Rain-X, or any other product? I'm looking for something to use on my glass to give the same beading action the NanoWax does to the body...

Thanks!

Taliesin
Le Quebecois vite en eSTie! 2005 ZX4 ST CD Silver Metallic Tinted

WOOHOO!!! My first mod: Kenwood KSC-WD250 10" Powered Sub

Mod Wishlist: Street Appearance Package, iPod controller/input, speakers, headunit, wheels, brakes, intake
Taliesin,Oct 6 2006, 03:23 AM Wrote:
sssuperfly,Jun 12 2006, 05:52 PM Wrote:i agree that the nano wax is great stuff!!
1. Is it worth it to buy/borrow/use a powered waxer? My elbows were aching after doing the manual wax job on my car... and what is the best model?
2. Does Eagle One make a polishing compound for tougher spots? IE something like Simoniz White Polishing Compound... a light abrasive, for getting off tough bug stains, smoothing out tiny scratches, etc.
3. What's the best glass protectant? Rain-X, or any other product? I'm looking for something to use on my glass to give the same beading action the NanoWax does to the body...[right][snapback]210382[/snapback][/right]

Although I don't use a buffer, I do know that EagleOne doesn't have an abrasive wax. I use RainX on the windows a love it, but when it's overly applied, it can cause a hassel (streaking etc).
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Taliesin,Oct 6 2006, 03:23 AM Wrote:
3. What's the best glass protectant? Rain-X, or any other product? I'm looking for something to use on my glass to give the same beading action the NanoWax does to the body...

Thanks!

Taliesin
[right][snapback]210382[/snapback][/right]

1 -> For applying it, a battery or corded buffer would do fine. It would save the arms and shoulders. The best model is about $300 CDN with the proper pads, but you can pick up a small Simoniz brand one for about $35 on sale (the battery powered one) and then buy a Megiuar's finishing pad for about $25.I have this set up for applying wax and it works good.

2 -> What I use for a light abrasive is Megiuar's ScratchX. It works well, and can be used to remove swirls, oxidization and left over bird sh!t haze. For touch bugs, try the Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover in the yellow aerosol can.

3 -> Rain-X is the best available through retail in Canada. If you go on to E-bay, or through somebody like Ziebart, you can get a PPG product called Aquapel. It lasts about a year, and works better in the long run. It's about $50 at Ziebart applied, but you can buy applicators on E-Bay for about $5 USD each. I use Rain-X myself though.

Ryan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'd stay away from the eagle1 tireshine. While it does make your tires ultra shiny for about a week, when it wears off, it leaves your tires a tar-black/brown colour that requires more tire shine to remedy.

Eventually, you become addicted to it less your tires be a sickly brown colour.

I highly recommend Michelin's tire dressing. It doesn't contain any petroleum distillates, and I'd actually believe that Michelin might know a thing or two about making tires last...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!