Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05 Rear
Does anyone know if the 05 rear bumper fits on 04 focus? (sedan)
I like the black effect on the silver bumper.

How much would it cost to buy one?
Be the change you want to see in this world.
it doesn't bolt on, no. the general shape is the same (as in you can mould it onto the 2000-2004 bumper... as i will be doing with a street appearance) but it won't bolt up. the taillights and trunk section is way off
It's so different it's not worth trying.

It's easier to retro fit an 02 front on an 05 body.

the 05 hatch is the exact same gay ass bumper the 99 to 04 have.. your better off putting a SVTF rear on an 05 hatch..
My other ride is your Mom
The hatchback rear bumpers are the same, but the 05+ sedan rear bumper definitely wont fit on a 00-04 sedan. Like it was suggested, you could take the section from the 05 rear and mold it on to the older rear, but that's going to be some serious body work..
how about just the black part on the rear bumper of the 05? Can that somehow be placed on the 04 rear? Or is it inseparable with the whole rear bumper? (not talking about the trunk or tailights)
Be the change you want to see in this world.
guilty,Nov 9 2005, 12:15 AM Wrote:Like it was suggested, you could take the section from the 05 rear and mold it on to the older rear, but that's going to be some serious body work..
[right][snapback]154608[/snapback][/right]

I think that response ^^^ should answer that question. Either way you'd be looking at cutting apart both bumpers to try and fit them together.. It may work or may not, either way it'd be a decent amount of work.