Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know I'm a bit slow getting the rules updated across the board and for that I appologize, but for the time being, we've implemented some changes for Avatar Guidelines.

Because the site wishes to remain friendly for browsing at work, we will be enforcing certain avatar restrictions. Please observe the following when picking an avatar

- sexually suggestive avatars are prohibited
- clothed, pictures girls are fine
- no vulgar language in avatar

I know that folks dislike the impediment on their freedom of speech, but this is to ensure that folks can get their focus fix any time of the day regardless of where they surf from.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

What are the current size '_ _ pixels by _ _ pixels' and file size in bytes 'MAX' that can be used for an avatar?

I ask cause it seems in the past some members had animated avatars that were well past the maximum size (bytes) then what was listed in the Member's Rules.
I believe the max size allowed is 100x100 pixels, and we ask people to keep the avatars under 150kb (need to double check if it's enforceable).

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Oct 26 2005, 01:28 PM Wrote:I believe the max size allowed is 100x100 pixels, and we ask people to keep the avatars under 150kb (need to double check if it's enforceable).
[right][snapback]151724[/snapback][/right]

I ask cause I remember when I tried to upload a animated GIF there was an enforced limit in size so I couldn't upload it. It was under 100 pixels by 100 pixels also.

Thanks for the update.
What about guys with "What is Tiger" avatars? They're generally sexual deviants and should be monitored closely at a bare minimum.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
This cool?

[Image: STFU.gif]

- sexually suggestive avatars are prohibited (Not there)
- clothed, pictures girls are fine (Not there)
- no vulgar language in avatar (well none heard or written)
- avatar should be work safe (open to interpretation)
- size is greater than 150kb but I think I could fix that.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature Guidelines darkpuppet 17 8,195 04-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Last Post: darkpuppet