Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagle One Wax As You Dry Review
I tried it out tonight, and this stuff works wonders. Not a substitute by any means for a real wax job but it works great. It's just like the TW stuff anthonyd reviewed awhile back. It brings back a nice shine and slickness to the car. It also makes the car much easier to dry when it's sprayed on. I give it a 4 out of 5.

The autopian's say this is one of the best if the best wax as u dry product. Avoid wiping windows b/c it probably would leave them hazy like Athondy said. Id recommend this to anyone. Would really work well if used everytime after u wash your car to proect the wax on the car already and keeping the car looks it's absolute best. B)

[Image: 2089618.jpg]

That's the stuff but get the blue bottle wherever u see it, it's the better version.
My Mom Says I'm Special
Kool_ZX3,Sep 25 2005, 06:34 PM Wrote:I tried it out tonight, and this stuff works wonders. Not a substitute by any means for a real wax job but it works great. It's just like the TW stuff anthonyd reviewed awhile back. It brings back a nice shine and slickness to the car. It also makes the car much easier to dry when it's sprayed on. I give it a 4 out of 5.

The autopian's say this is one of the best if the best wax as u dry product. Avoid wiping windows b/c it probably would leave them hazy like Athondy said. Id recommend this to anyone. Would really work well if used everytime after u wash your car to proect the wax on the car already and keeping the car looks it's absolute best.  B)

[Image: 2089618.jpg]

That's the stuff but get the blue bottle wherever u see it, it's the better version.
[right][snapback]144672[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the review.

I'd really like to get this place bigger with products. These are things that are useful for people when they goto crappytire to get their cleaning products.

I'm going to try the one up from this one when I get my new bottle.
product review = 100%

this product is awesome .... I owned a black ZX5 and it totally changed the car. Black is a very hard color to work with but Eagle one wax as you dry worth all the 10-15$ he asks for :banger:
03 ZX5, TrAcK rEaDy Big Grin

[Image: signature.jpg]
djrard,Sep 26 2005, 10:08 AM Wrote:product review = 100%

this product is awesome .... I owned a black ZX5 and it totally changed the car. Black is a very hard color to work with but Eagle one wax as you dry worth all the 10-15$ he asks for  :banger:
[right][snapback]144822[/snapback][/right]

It poured rain today and the water has beading nicely. After every wash i could see this being a great product to protect your current wax protection and keep your car looking it best. It's just so easy to use, spray on wipe off. Takes 10 mins at most. Just only use 1-2 spray's per panel as recommended or it will streak. I think maybe a light thin spray would work well on windows. Maybe even try diluting some 2-1 for windows. Thier also works well as a quik detailer when diluted, Alot of autopians do this. This is i think the best product for wax and dry for over the counter products. Boutique products would be better but the price is :blink:

More reviews to come...... B)
My Mom Says I'm Special