Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Do You Live
Anyone else here From Nova Scotia
YUP! Grew up in Cape Breton, but now live in Halifax.
Halifax here...
Elmsdale here

2000 ZX3 Silver
I was in Greenwood for Two days....and i wanted to hang myself.......OH MY GOD BORING......mind you halifax was only an hour away.....as opposed to my 3 hour jaunt i have to take to get to edmonton....

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,May 13 2006, 01:44 AM Wrote:I was in Greenwood for Two days....and i wanted to hang myself.......OH MY GOD BORING......mind you halifax was only an hour away.....as opposed to my 3 hour jaunt i have to take to get to edmonton....
[right][snapback]187261[/snapback][/right]
Must be in the CAF???
2006 Focus GFX
Shorty Antenna
H.I.D's
......HONDA...........
How Odd No Damn Acceleration
Speed Kills...Play it safe...Buy a VW
06GFX,May 12 2006, 11:28 PM Wrote:
Slimsride,May 13 2006, 01:44 AM Wrote:I was in Greenwood for Two days....and i wanted to hang myself.......OH MY GOD BORING......mind you halifax was only an hour away.....as opposed to my 3 hour jaunt i have to take to get to edmonton....
Must be in the CAF???
[right][snapback]187263[/snapback][/right]

Why yes I am my good Sir.....although its no longer called the CAF.....it's called the CF...(Canadian Forces) which covers all three elements.....dum i know..but hey i don't make the rules....
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,May 13 2006, 02:01 AM Wrote:
Must be in the CAF???

Why yes I am my good Sir.....although its no longer called the CAF.....it's called the CF...(Canadian Forces) which covers all three elements.....dum i know..but hey i don't make the rules....
[right][snapback]187265[/snapback][/right]
i spent 6 months in CFB greenwood
and i have family there which are goin trenton
next mont
2006 Focus GFX
Shorty Antenna
H.I.D's
......HONDA...........
How Odd No Damn Acceleration
Speed Kills...Play it safe...Buy a VW
06GFX,May 13 2006, 01:49 AM Wrote:
Slimsride,May 13 2006, 02:01 AM Wrote:
Must be in the CAF???

[right][snapback]187265[/snapback][/right]
i spent 6 months in CFB greenwood
and i have family there which are goin trenton
next mont
[right][snapback]187271[/snapback][/right]

6 months..wow....did ya wanna poke yer eyes out? Trenton..much better...atleast there is civilization close by...
Mods so far: