Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ca_focus
Seller rating: 50%
Buyer rating:
Bought some Mazda3 rear wipers from him, great deal.
I am waiting for my wiper. Suppose to trade when we did the wheel swap at DP's. Havent heard from him since he left the province.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
My experience with him was not positive, but it was not negative either.

He misrepresented the product and ended up giving me 4 useless old brittle tires. Also, the center caps were damaged/missing, and although he assured me he would ship me some new ones, he did not.

My transaction was not directly with him because we were in different cities and I had him leave the wheels with a relative, otherwise I would have never accepted the deal.

Regardless, the wheels are fine, and I guess he tried his best, and to give him the benefit of the doubt it may not have been intentional or something may have come up and he forgot to ship new caps.

At the end of the day, a set of $200 wheels with supposedly good tires ended up costing me $400.

Rating = 50%
Seller rating 0%

My experiance with him is totally negative!!!! To make my story short... I paid him at the end of Sept for Mazda 3 rear wiper and I still haven't got it yet!!! I never had any problems buying stuff from members in focuscanada and this is the first time. This guy never reply PM or phone or show up.......I give up now Ca-focus, spend well with my money!!! :angry:
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
Seller Feedback 100%

I bought an SVT front grill from Ca_Focus, no problems at all...looks great!

Really nice guy, kept his word. I look forward to doing more buisness with him no problem.

Darryl
2002 Infra-red ZTS
Seller Feedback 100%

I bought his 6-disc SVT deck. Quick in response to my email and PM's which was perfect for me. Not a bad thing to be said. Thanks Shawn.

Darryl
2002 Infra-red ZTS
Seller Feedback 100%

Gave me a free shorty antenna.
Hooked me up nicely.Thanks buddy
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike