Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking Mostly To Swap
i'm trading in my focus and i have been told by the dealer, it would be worth more if i gave it to them stock than modified

so on that note

- i need a factory exhaust, 03 ZX3 from the cat back, and u can have mine for a reasonalbe offer, (custom piping from the old resonator (which was cut off) right out to a ractive muffler)

- i need factory springs, right now i have the eibach spring pro kit series, i need factory, reasonable price plus factory springs or straight trade but u pay for un-install of eibach springs and re-install of factory

- i need a factory front bumper, (doesn't matter what colour) i'll either buy it or if you want you can have mine, pm me if u want ne pics

- i need a factory intake, will do straight trade, but forwarning the intake i have is an re-works which is CRAP! the mounts are broken off but if you know ne one that does custom piping or welding or any thing, than this could be a good deal for you all i'm lookin for is straight trade
what frpmt bumper do you have.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
its a custom made one, try this link:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2071278
I can sell you my front bumper...asking 100$
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Aug 11 2005, 04:22 PM Wrote:I can sell you my front bumper...asking 100$
[right][snapback]131851[/snapback][/right]

how much would it be with shipping??? cuz i'm gopin to ottawa tommorrow but i don't have a hundred bucks
LOL
SDPZX3,Aug 11 2005, 06:10 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Aug 11 2005, 04:22 PM Wrote:I can sell you my front bumper...asking 100$
[right][snapback]131851[/snapback][/right]

how much would it be with shipping??? cuz i'm gopin to ottawa tommorrow but i don't have a hundred bucks
LOL
[right][snapback]131891[/snapback][/right]

It's still on my car, but monday it won't be im putting my body kit on. The shipping won't be that much...im willing to go to 150$ shipped.
Turbo arrived!
Don't mean to hijack a sale, and feel kinda bad for doing it, but why don't you take my front bumper Sean? It's a little rough but I can patch it up with filler/fiberglass for you and give it a quick coat of black paint if need be. If you still want the deck I'm selling, we do both for $160. Otherwise let me know about the bumper. I don't mind meeting you at Morningside and Sheppard with it.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I have springs (almost new) used for a month and a half and I have the factory air box and piping. I can do the installs for free at work. Let me know

Shawn
ca_focus,Aug 11 2005, 06:10 PM Wrote:I have springs (almost new) used for a month and a half and I have the factory air box and piping. I can do the installs for free at work. Let me know

Shawn
[right][snapback]131921[/snapback][/right]

how much do u want for these???? and how much would it cost for install???
Raine,Aug 11 2005, 06:04 PM Wrote:Don't mean to hijack a sale, and feel kinda bad for doing it, but why don't you take my front bumper Sean? It's a little rough but I can patch it up with filler/fiberglass for you and give it a quick coat of black paint if need be. If you still want the deck I'm selling, we do both for $160. Otherwise let me know about the bumper. I don't mind meeting you at Morningside and Sheppard with it.
[right][snapback]131917[/snapback][/right]

how rough is the bumper????/ cuz i'm just gonna trade it in, i mean its it busted up or just chipped and $hit???
Lets work out a deal on your springs
Pics are in this thread:

Bumper for sale

The crack can easily be sanded down, filled, and painted. Easy easy work. As for the chipped paint, a quick pass with a spray can will have it looking new. Let me know
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
ca_focus,Aug 11 2005, 10:09 PM Wrote:Lets work out a deal on your springs
[right][snapback]132019[/snapback][/right]

what bout the intake?
Raine,Aug 12 2005, 12:31 AM Wrote:Pics are in this thread:

Bumper for sale

The crack can easily be sanded down, filled, and painted. Easy easy work. As for the chipped paint, a quick pass with a spray can will have it looking new. Let me know
[right][snapback]132082[/snapback][/right]

its no big deal, i will take it the way it is................ does it come with the factory fog lights and grill and corner lights or no????
JUST F.Y.I
gone for teh weekend to Ottawa, so i won't be posting back till late sunday nite or monday

thanx for all the replies guys

Sean
What about a trade. My airbox and piping and my springs for your springs?
I'll give you the grille if you want it Sean, but I don't have turns/fogs anymore (both aftermarket now). I'm headed to the wreckers anyway, I'll see if they have anything there.
2000 Black ZX3
ca_focus,Aug 12 2005, 03:26 PM Wrote:What about a trade. My airbox and piping and my springs for your springs?
[right][snapback]132319[/snapback][/right]

ok, what about the install tho???
will it cost me much or what................???
just curious cuz i don't wanna sink THAT much more money into this if i'm just trading it in
u know what i mean???
Raine,Aug 12 2005, 07:22 PM Wrote:I'll give you the grille if you want it Sean, but I don't have turns/fogs anymore (both aftermarket now). I'm headed to the wreckers anyway, I'll see if they have anything there.
[right][snapback]132357[/snapback][/right]

well the turn markers don't matter cuz i still got those and the fog's i might still have, so i dunno for sure yet
how much again??? sorry i'm losin it
LOL
I was looking to get $90 for the bumper. Seems cheap now that I realize there's nothing wrong with it except paint :P haha
2000 Black ZX3