Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tshirts Revisited - Lets Do It!
Well guys, I've got my hands on a shirt supplier that will be able to make us some shirts.

Here are the questions that need to be answered:

1.) White or black shirts? (not both)
2.) One or two colour logo?
3.) One or two locations of the logo (or different logos)
4.) Jason & Jarrod - do you guys want extras to give away as promotional items at your car show?
5.) Jason - do you want extras to sell for new members signing up?
6.) I would need everybodys money up front by Paypal.
7.) The t-shirt design logo will have to be made into a Vector format.

If the shirts are simple, we're looking at $25 including shipping.

If theres a dollar or two leftover from the $25, I'd like to donate it to this site, or the carshow being put on by these guys.

Let me know guys, lets get this off the ground!
P.S. Sorry Jason, but XXS isn't available. :P
i like the idea...i think black would look the best, with white and red lettering, along with the red maple leaf obviously :)
smith21,Mar 29 2005, 06:21 PM Wrote:i like the idea...i think black would look the best, with white and red lettering, along with the red maple leaf obviously :)
[right][snapback]97285[/snapback][/right]

i second that
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Like this?

FOCUSCANADA.NET *

Grey would be white
* would be the maple leaf
Shirt would be black
About 7" long

Sounds good?
01-yellow-ZX3,Mar 29 2005 Wrote:Like this?

FOCUSCANADA.NET *

Grey would be white
* would be the maple leaf
Shirt would be black
About 7" long

Sounds good?
[right][snapback]97345[/snapback][/right]

Yep that sounds perfect to me also......
I'd pay $25 for a black tshirt with the 2 color logo we used for the stickers on it.

Just a simple design, logo across the chest.
Right on guys.

Keep the comments coming.

Everybody is cool with $25?
I'm in, sounds like they'll look pretty sweet.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Forgot to mention: Anybody needing larger than a XL will have to pay $27. The $2 increase is due to the added shirt cost from the supplier.

Any recommendations for shipping the shirts? I think the easiest would be a medium sized bubble wrap envelope.
A folded tshirt isnt very big, I'd suggest taking a shirt to wherever you're looking at envelopes to see what size you'll need. Those bubblewrap insulated envelopes would work, or any really durable packing envelope would work, since it doesnt really matter if a tshirt gets banged around.
I definitely think its feasable to get the shirts made up, buy the packaging, and ship them out to everybody for $25.
I think $25 is cool. Guilty do you still have the photoshop file of the logo.

I think keeping it basic for now is best. Lets see how good it goes then we can always make another design if needed.
I'd be in for $25, white/black whatever both are cool....I agree with keep it simple...

For shipping I ordered a tshirt once and it came rolled up in a tube....not sure if a tube is less to ship than an oversized envelope....
Oh yeah, good call on the tube, I totally forgot about that option. I'll see what I can get 25 of and cheap for shipping means.
Well majority says black shirts with the red/white logo. Sounds good to me.

We'll need a minimum order of 20 prepaid orders @ $25 each.

Sizes are XS - XL (XXL and up add $2).

Can anybody make a EPS vector file of the logo in red/white?
A jpg of the logo in black and white is here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/guil...ogorevised4.jpg

[Image: fc_logorevised4.jpg]

I think someone might have already made a vector image, not sure.. in any case if someone is going to make a vector image of the logo, the font used it just Veranda, with "FOCUS" in boldface, and the maple leaf taken from the Canadian flag.
I'm in for a black shirt. Just let me know when i gotta pay up.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

i have made the vector file already.. its at work i will need to send it to someone tomorrow so pm me your email for where to send.. the grey part is grey.. not white though.. but easy to change..

i would be in for sure for 25$ in black, red and white lettering..medium
ZX3T gone..
Sweet BerinG, if you could change it to white that'd be awesome.

Plz email it to: wd_30@hotmail.com

Thanks dude!