Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Active Members Upgrade
Alright. I am in the process of setting up the Active members account. You are considered an "Active Member" after you hit 100 posts. Some ppl's account have not updated yet. Next time you log in your account should auto update.

Any way. Only Active Members can post items for sale. Active members get increased pm box. also get access to special zx3tuning area for featured deals and such of the month witch is coming soon..

v3 is still being worked on. change of plans yet again LOL (just like my car LOL) not going for such a crazy site so it should be faster to make. sweat shirts are being worked on. Still waiting on some prices and trying to figure out the best way to go about ordering them. we got the stickers and focus canada door sills. window banners also coming soon.

i still have odd and ends to fix with the forum but it should be better for now.
Holy crap I talk too much. 655 posts and I am just 6 months new.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
'Brat - You may get about 100 useless posts from people just so they get the "Active Member" status. Maybe you could do something that would also take into account their registration time? I don't post too often just to throw a comment up on the board, but usually read it everyday @ lunch to see whats new, and if anyone has tech questions I might be able to help with.

Just my thoughts...and now I only need 3 more posts to hit the 100 marker :rolleyes: ...

~ Clutch
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
Me and Dan can see all the stats. If you are below 100 and would liek to sell something send over a PM. There is always acceptions. We can tell. As for ppl just whoring and doing stupid posts to hit 100 we will be able to tell with that. The main reason for this is so ppl just cant sign up just to post something for sale.
thabrat,Nov 19 2004, 12:01 PM Wrote:As for ppl just whoring and doing stupid posts to hit 100 we will be able to tell with that. The main reason for this is so ppl just cant sign up just to post something for sale.
[right][snapback]70692[/snapback][/right]

It'll also be pretty easy to see when someone is whoring just to get enough posts and then post a for sale ad right away. This will be good to get rid of the classified fly-bys we've been having.
guilty,Nov 20 2004, 04:34 PM Wrote:
thabrat,Nov 19 2004, 12:01 PM Wrote:As for ppl just whoring and doing stupid posts to hit 100 we will be able to tell with that. The main reason for this is so ppl just cant sign up just to post something for sale.
[right][snapback]70692[/snapback][/right]

It'll also be pretty easy to see when someone is whoring just to get enough posts and then post a for sale ad right away. This will be good to get rid of the classified fly-bys we've been having.
[right][snapback]70831[/snapback][/right]

true that, either way the mods can watch that forum and when a for sale ad goes up check out the member info and whatnot...I know when i first joined club focus i posted a for sale thing and it got shut down with the topic title changed to (NOTHING FOR SALE HERE) yeah until i had more posts then i had to stay away from classifieds
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
What's up with Billiam5L trying to sell rims and tires with only '26' posts? (and using defamatory remarks)

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...topic=7446
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
His post was posted before the permissions went into effect. Other then that his sale seems legit so Im not touching it.
It's been pretty decent in the Buy/Sell section for a long time lately, no BS like before. Nice plan Jay/Jarrod... keep up the great work.
sweet, our post counters are visible now.. not that it matters to all of the original members
My other ride is your Mom
man if I wasnt reset back to zero I would probobly have over 4000 post now
hahahha
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Everyone was reset at one time or another.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
ya tell me aboot it :rolleyes:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Boourns.... I wonder what my post count would have been
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold