Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read: Focus Canada V3 News/updates (screen Shot)
Alright. Got some news.

Right now as Focus Canada stands I am currently owner/founder and I got Dan as my Admin/Eastern Connection.

As of yesterday Jarrod (Focis8nt) will be co-owner of the site. Reason for this is I would like to get this site up and running to what it should be if not greater and for me working on it myself as you can already see updates suck and nothing is finished. So with Jarrod’s and Dan's help this site should be able to get back on track.

I asked for ideas and such as what you would like to see and I will be taking these into plan. Such as a Feature Focus, an actual shop/merchandise page and more. I also plan on teaming up and creating a better relationship with sponsors to provide you guys reviews, better how to's, articles and of course what we all like is getting the best price.

I am not quite sure how long V3 will take but I will try my best to get it up ASAP. Jarrod and I will be working on getting the shop/merchandise shop up first then we can go from there.

Any ideas, suggestions are appreciated.
haha, you forgot about us SVT's on the front page <_<
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
SVT's suck lol

after work I will be adding it in there..
JAY! That looks sick! WTF mang! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

But "friends" is spelt wrong
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
that music on the front is pretty cool. anyway to keep that kind of front page.
'03 Focus SVT
Yeah right on Jay, it will definitely be great to see some changes on here. I told you a while back that I can help ya out on the HOW TO's. I'll still work on that for ya.

Looking good, awesome stuff.
I'm Liking it Guys! B)
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
lol my official spell checkers.. lol
thabrat,Oct 15 2004, 11:10 AM Wrote:lol my official spell checkers.. lol
Haha.. cant have typos and errors on the main page.

Dont make us start another thread complaining about spelling mistakes!! :P When in doubt, www.dictionary.com is awesome.
Definitely pumped with the new look. Going to be awesome when you get things all ready to go on here. :)
Can we have r i c e section?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
there we go should be all good now for spelling lol
Man the site is looking sweet.

Keep up the great work!
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Jay, Unbelievable work. Can we have like an archive of say FAQ. Stuff like how to's, part numbers, etc. For example ASS is looking at doing a rear brake swap, so any info on the topic could be stored lik ethe part numbers of the pieces used, and steps for the procedure. I'm just suggesting it because sometimes the "search" button just doesn't do you any good! What do you guys think?

- Mike
thabrat,Oct 15 2004, 04:25 PM Wrote:there we go should be all good now for spelling lol
DUDE!! I PMed you earlier today but maybe you didnt get it. In the little rating-style box, it says "UNDER CONSRUCTION".. other than that everything looks good.. maybe up the brightness on the monochrome car.. my monitor has the brightness cranked up and I can barely make it out.
it shows up to bright on my monitor
thabrat,Oct 16 2004, 01:46 AM Wrote:it shows up to bright on my monitor
My monitor is a few years old now, and with the brightness at 100% I cant see the car at all unless I get right up to the screen and squint at it. Some contrast might be a good idea, so that the website is viewable to everyone.. Ie. if a new member types in the URL and has a monitor with low brightness all they see is a black screen.
thabrat,Oct 16 2004, 01:46 AM Wrote:it shows up to bright on my monitor

It shows up fine on mine as well on my older computer here that is like 10 year old POS. Something much be wrong with your video card or monitor there Guilty? Not sure....
:lol: I had to take the music off. It was pissing me off so bad lol
Totally black screen. There is no spoon...... Or car either...
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word