Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05~07 Focus SE, SES?
finding svt without sunroof is very hard..really hard..
i am rethinking to get 05~07..as long as it is manual transmission..
i found 1 gfx saying SE and it got tachometer, not sure about tilt steering wheel..

any owner 05~07 can help me out figure out difference btw trim?
i googled it and found difference are, tilt steering, cluster with/without tach, fog light.

but all these options were standrd on gfx package?
this is what i am looking at..
http://www.autotrader.ca/used_cars_Car_d...tario&r=40
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
SES has fog lights, rear swaybar, tilt, cruise, alloy rims, tack.

To be honest, if I could have done it all over again, I would have bought the SE ZX3, not the SES ZX5. Its easy to get a rear swaybar installed.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I only got the SES for the sun roof and the leather with traction and the rims with the Sony Audiophile. Though those only lasted a year on and in the car lol.
Go cheap and build up off of that.
As for the tilt. I thought all the Fofo's came with the tilt and telescopic.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

mine is an se with GFX, came with tilt and telescopic steering, heated seats, fog lights, heated mirrors, no RSB, cloth seats, tach and standard mp3 cd player

car in your add has same options as mine and all GFX have heated seats, fogs and heated mirrors FYI

(and if you kept those pads and rotors from the SVT brakes for buying an svt, you should sell em to me lol)
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
all we got is automatics here at SUMMIT Dodgy If we had a manual i could have financed you one!!! ill have an eye out. we have one dark grey, manual tranny, 05 zx4 sedan, no tach but just change the cluster, with 112 000km's for like 6000. However the managers want it gone, so alot less than that! tinted windows, strong engine, needs some buttons replaced inside because the numbers smudged off lol. previous owner loved pushing the buttons apparently.
Too bad you didn't want an SVT with sunroof. This just popped up in Ottawa...

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-...Z222537116
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
i saw that listing long time ago..

i m not in a hurry to buy one yet, but it will be no later than end of september..
svtseller, like i said multiple times already..no zx5, no st, no nothing..
all i want is zx3.
color is not an option as i know already, i m open to any color
has to be MAN~~~~~~~~~~WOOOOOOOO~~~~EARL~~~ has to be Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex TH~~~~~~~~~~~~~Reeeeeeeeee.

if SVTseller can find me svt without sunroof or 05~07 zx3, se/ses trim with gfx package, i will get it from you.
back to OP, does it look like front bumper clip is loose or something?
i see some gap btw bumper and fender where driver side headlight is.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Why don't you want a sun roof?? for your roof vent??
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

theres a gap like that in all GFX front ends that i have seen, bumper has a odd gap below headlight for some reason. mine was always like that from new. also, there are a lot of zx3 GFX kicking around just gotta find one for the right price. whats your price range leo? ill keep an eye out locally where i am

i will try to get financed, so price is not a big deal but finding everything power is must, i mean p/w and keyless.

i just do not like sunroof, it is like asking why do you prefer whole wheat bread over white bread.
it is not just because roof scoop, i don't know why but when i sit in my car, i want to have fully sealed or fully opened like cabriolet, not in the middle.
(08-24-2010, 11:48 PM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: SES has fog lights, rear swaybar, tilt, cruise, alloy rims, tack.

To be honest, if I could have done it all over again, I would have bought the SE ZX3, not the SES ZX5. Its easy to get a rear swaybar installed.

Weird, I have an SE and it came with all those.
only difference between SE and SES from 05-07 was that the SES was the 4 door version.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
(08-25-2010, 07:53 AM)castone Wrote:
(08-24-2010, 11:48 PM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: SES has fog lights, rear swaybar, tilt, cruise, alloy rims, tack.

Weird, I have an SE and it came with all those.

i heard it is standard on SES and optional on SE.
(08-25-2010, 08:50 AM)Spinal Wrote: only difference between SE and SES from 05-07 was that the SES was the 4 door version.

Focus SES: (ZX3, ZX4, ZX5 and ZXW) Included SE content, plus tilt/telescoping leather-wrapped steering wheel, duplicate steering column-mounted audio controls, fog lamps, tachometer, AM/FM six-disc CD/MP3 player and 16-inch alloy wheels.

so all i guess GFX package does not apply for this SE/SES trim, i don't know.
GFX was available on the SE, SES and ST all body style but wagon.

and yes there was a zx3 SES, i have seen some.

I have SE w/gfx, no tilt, no RSB, seat cloth, no rear seat head rest. and no traction control. if you want to mount some aux light or light bar there will be no space. the front gfx is in the way. and the rear diffuser is a visual only.

I mount my aux today just w/. some sticky foam tape on the bumper (don't wanna make a hole on the bumper), and it looks butt ugly... Sad I will change that asap. and if u mount any aux light behind the plastick stock grill, it will melt the grill. trust me, I tried.

and that focus is cheap. go get it. I paid 12k for mine total w/ 55k on the odo for my 07 zx3 gfx. that's back in 2008.
(08-25-2010, 01:44 PM)konafocuswrc Wrote: Focus SES: (ZX3, ZX4, ZX5 and ZXW) Included SE content, plus tilt/telescoping leather-wrapped steering wheel, duplicate steering column-mounted audio controls, fog lamps, tachometer, AM/FM six-disc CD/MP3 player and 16-inch alloy wheels.

when i bought my car new it came with all of that stuff aside from the 16'' alloy wheels, traction control and the rear sway bar. those were only available on the SES model as it was not an option on the ZX3.

hence why i said the SES only came in ZX5, i haven't ever seen a ZX3 SES except a few in the US.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.