Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14" Winter Tires On A 07?
Well I have decided to get a set of winter tires and rims through my wifes work and I have a couple of questions? I was thinking of getting the Nexan winterforce snow tire in 185/65/14. My wife has 14" rims for her tires so I was wondering if these would fit on my 07 ST? If I get the 14" rims and tire package its only $415 including tax and instal (I think thats a great deal) If I want the 15" rims It will cost an extra $150. I also want the skinny 185's for more bite in deep snow.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
14's wont fit over the front brakes on the ST, the 15s may depends on the style
I thought the front brakes on the ST are the same as the rest of the foci? I know it has rear discs.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
nop, fronts are bigger then other foci's fronts... i know from experience they wont fit i had tried to put 14 snows on but they wouldnt fit
the fronts on the 05 plus are larger than 00-04 you need a 15" wheel to run the snows.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question About Oem Tires Wheels And Winter Tires cornflakes 13 3,533 11-29-2008, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Crazirich
  Winter Tires GapBoyPCS 0 1,200 09-02-2005, 11:58 PM
Last Post: GapBoyPCS