Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb: Ford Focus Zx4 Se St
cornflakes... you still here? your thread is taking a beating eh!

Trust me, I did my research before buying and I can assure you that the ST does not require the selection of the GFX package since it come with it, well, kinda.

I paid $20,500 for my ST (with x-plan). You've seen what it looks like, so there ya go.

2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
thanx yup,

i know now the canadian 07 ST has the gfx kit but just not the tall spoiler. I guess i buy that separately and install it easily (or switch back n forth depending on my mood lol).

well, still looking but im running out of time (ford family pricing ends at end of summer).

i appreciate all the input everyone gave!
Be the change you want to see in this world.
NoiSeeVT,Aug 15 2007, 07:33 AM Wrote:They had a red ST at Heritage a few months back GFX and Tall spoiler 2.3 engine when I brought by SVT he was trying to convinve me that it was the new SVT.  I wasnt looking to buy just browsing for a friend, but a really nice looking car
David
[right][snapback]246736[/snapback][/right]

thanks, i gave them a call and yes they got rid of it a while back he said. sigh oh well.
okay after talking with a very helpful Mike in Ridgehill Ford, he told me as well as another dealership i talked with that there are SEVERAL red 07 st's out there!!!!

Obviously they can't tell me where they are at, but all i want is to see it in person and maybe test drive before i buy. Can anyone help me track one down??
Mike said on his computer check he found at least 10!! That's right, 10! somewhere around the GTA region.

summer is winding down....running out of time!
Ford.ca's inventory checker shows a red ST at Cruickshank on Weston ... but as you may know a lot of people who have dealt with them spell it Crook-shank.

The thing to know about Ford's family pricing event is that Ford still allows its dealers to charge an admin fee or a document fee in addition to the actual price of the car; which BTW they are not allowed to for a true A-plan deal.

These range from a low of 250 to over 800 in some cases - so be aware of who you're dealing with and make sure you go over the deal with a fine tooth comb before you sign anything.

Good luck.

cornflakes,Aug 17 2007, 04:05 AM Wrote:okay after talking with a very helpful Mike in Ridgehill Ford, he told me as well as another dealership i talked with that there are SEVERAL red 07 st's out there!!!!

Obviously they can't tell me where they are at, but all i want is to see it in person and maybe test drive before i buy.  Can anyone help me track one down??
Mike said on his computer check he found at least 10!!  That's right, 10! somewhere around the GTA region.

summer is winding down....running out of time!
[right][snapback]246928[/snapback][/right]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
its funny you mention that. I was just on the phone with Donway Ford again (btw: their customer service has been excellent and i would highly recommend them) told me there was one at cruickshank so i'll take a look there.
Hey cornflakes,

have a look here: http://apps.dealerconnection.com/dealers/m...4370&modelId=15

This is a window sticker of a red ST with moonroof!.
It's waiting for you to pick it up!
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Gatineau ... nice day trip.

Gravter,Aug 27 2007, 09:34 PM Wrote:Hey cornflakes,

have a look here: http://apps.dealerconnection.com/dealers/m...4370&modelId=15

This is a window sticker of a red ST with moonroof!.
It's waiting for you to pick it up!
[right][snapback]247745[/snapback][/right]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *