FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 104.3 For Gas This Morning.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My ass hurts.
ANTHONYD,Apr 18 2006, 07:55 AM Wrote:My ass hurts.
[right][snapback]181797[/snapback][/right]

If it makes you feel better, at least you're not buying 65 litres of 94 at a time.
That was the price for 94 Sunoco this morning in Ottawa. :P
It does make me feel better. Doesn't cure the fact that I still got A$$ raped.
Pfft. Like I said last year, you guys are lucky when it comes to gas.

We pay over $1.05/ltr in North Bay/Sudbury. And that's for REGULAR!!!
Yeah, I'm at a quarter tank. I'm not looking forward to filling any time soon. The only thing that dulls the pain is the 10x crappy tire money coupon I've got.
1.14 L down here <_<
It's been over a $1 for the past two weeks down here in the Niagara Region. Why gas prices are 10cents more in Niagara than Burlington I will never understand.

I'm betting we will be over $1.20 for most of the summer though, glad I sent that SUV back. B)
Euro Ford Fan,Apr 18 2006, 09:52 AM Wrote:It's been over a $1 for the past two weeks down here in the Niagara Region.  Why gas prices are 10cents more in Niagara than Burlington I will never understand.

I'm betting we will be over $1.20 for most of the summer though, glad I sent that SUV back. B)
[right][snapback]181812[/snapback][/right]

You sent the SUV back?

What happened? :blink:
it was 94-95 cents at dixie and egg just arround the corner from the EO MASIV meeting location last nite. I managed to fill up the tank at that price just as everyone was leaving the meets. Glad I filled up last nite and not this morning.
Kitchener area usually has it worse than Burlington too.
ANTHONYD,Apr 18 2006, 08:54 AM Wrote:You sent the SUV back?

What happened? :blink:
[right][snapback]181813[/snapback][/right]

I changed my color choice from black to white, I waited for another to be built with all the options I wanted and by the time I got it, I just wasn't that impressed. My big problem that was that the one they gave me to drive was getting terrible fuel mileage, averaging 15.8.16.3L per 100KM by my calculation in mixed driving. I would have been fine with 12 or 13 for a V6 but that's worse than the 6.0 V8 is supposed to get in the Escalade.

So back it went, I didn't even pick up the white one I just canceled the order.

Deal or not, I'm not going to drive something that' inefficient.
wow.

Probably a VERY wise choice on your part.
now that I have to drive up to the office everyday, I'm sure you're going to start hearing me complaining too...

I'll have to work overtime just to make enough money to pay for gas to get to work.
i think its about 108 out here...im glad a tank of gas lasts me 2 weeks!
1.053 this morning at the Ultramar across the road from the office :ph34r:

and I thought paying 96.5 last night hurt (for 32L no less)

The Flintstones had it right... use your feet to drive <_<

$1.20? Hah, try $1.50 by Labour Day, say hello to bank loans just to fill up your car :blink:

NefCanuck
Who's up for a TDI Golf group buy?

I'm half serious here.
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 18 2006, 03:45 PM Wrote:Who's up for a TDI Golf group buy?

I'm half serious here.
[right][snapback]181844[/snapback][/right]

I SOOO in!
Oscar The Grouch,Apr 18 2006, 09:29 AM Wrote:Pfft.  Like I said last year, you guys are lucky when it comes to gas.

We pay over $1.05/ltr in North Bay/Sudbury.  And that's for REGULAR!!!
[right][snapback]181807[/snapback][/right]

we pay around $1,154/L for regular gas here in the quebec. filling with 91 octane cost around $1,204/L
It's been 109.5 here for a few days, before that it was 105.5 for about a week. It pisses people off since the refinery complex is only a couple blocks away from my gas station.. and yet other towns get it trucked to them and charge less :P
Pages: 1 2 3