FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mach Hid Installed And Some Random Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
been having the mach HIDs on my car for a little more than 2 months and finally took pics, commets welcome

BEFORE
[Image: waxed08.jpg]

AFTER
[Image: DSCN0001s.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0017s.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0006s.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0012s.jpg]
That looks much better, Nice work B)
Wow i had serious doubts that i'd like them on your car opposed to the Hella quad's, BUT damn they look hot!!! B)
That looks GREAT.

The MACH HID's are the real deal. To this day it surprises me they were ever offered.
That looks awsome! I too was doubtfull...but damn looks nice!
Those headlights look sick! Nuff said.
holy s***...that looks ill!

for real..what a great car!

p.s. how bright are those fogs?
thanks for the comments, I too think that the mach lights look better on the car compare to the hella projectors

maybe the focus needs biggier "eyes" to look good haha
microbunny,Apr 16 2006, 09:00 PM Wrote:holy s***...that looks ill!

for real..what a great car!

p.s. how bright are those fogs?
[right][snapback]181474[/snapback][/right]

those fog lights are disappointing, they came from Rieger.
If I were to choose again, i'd pay a little extra and buy some hella micro de fog lights to fit in there.
looks really nice yellowzx3. what r u going to do with the turn signals in your bumper now that you have them in the headlights? disconnect em?
Man after seeing those pics i really want to get some Mach HIDs now.
paolo,Apr 16 2006, 10:07 PM Wrote:looks really nice yellowzx3. what r u going to do with the turn signals in your bumper now that you have them in the headlights? disconnect em?
[right][snapback]181490[/snapback][/right]

i decided to keep using the turn signals on the bumper and didn't wire up the turn signals in the HID lights =)
Yeah, it looked great before, but this looks even better! Good choice.
damn those look crazy nice
i wish somone would make hid/projectors for the 05 up style
I think it looks MUCH better! Your car looks amazing :)
2 thumbs up. quite the improvement.
That looks alot better, i mean you car looked hot before, and now even better.
yeah people really notice the difference when you go from hella's to enclosed lights like the MACH HIDs, and ST170's, it's a big difference for sure, but I have to admit, you should paint all that crome to either black or to body colour as it dose not match up to your car.

but looking good all around yeloZX3
Frost__2001,Apr 17 2006, 02:25 PM Wrote:, but I have to admit, you should paint all that crome to either black or to body colour [right][snapback]181650[/snapback][/right]

In that case why not just keep the Hellas??????????????????
Look better!! Very nice!

Maybe adding eyebrows will make it better....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Focus-...sspagenameZWD2V

I just bought one...lol!
Pages: 1 2