Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mach Hid Installed And Some Random Pics
been having the mach HIDs on my car for a little more than 2 months and finally took pics, commets welcome

BEFORE
[Image: waxed08.jpg]

AFTER
[Image: DSCN0001s.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0017s.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0006s.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0012s.jpg]
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
That looks much better, Nice work B)
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM
Wow i had serious doubts that i'd like them on your car opposed to the Hella quad's, BUT damn they look hot!!! B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
That looks GREAT.

The MACH HID's are the real deal. To this day it surprises me they were ever offered.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
That looks awsome! I too was doubtfull...but damn looks nice!
Those headlights look sick! Nuff said.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

holy s***...that looks ill!

for real..what a great car!

p.s. how bright are those fogs?
thanks for the comments, I too think that the mach lights look better on the car compare to the hella projectors

maybe the focus needs biggier "eyes" to look good haha
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
microbunny,Apr 16 2006, 09:00 PM Wrote:holy s***...that looks ill!

for real..what a great car!

p.s. how bright are those fogs?
[right][snapback]181474[/snapback][/right]

those fog lights are disappointing, they came from Rieger.
If I were to choose again, i'd pay a little extra and buy some hella micro de fog lights to fit in there.
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
looks really nice yellowzx3. what r u going to do with the turn signals in your bumper now that you have them in the headlights? disconnect em?
My other ride is your Mom
Man after seeing those pics i really want to get some Mach HIDs now.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

paolo,Apr 16 2006, 10:07 PM Wrote:looks really nice yellowzx3. what r u going to do with the turn signals in your bumper now that you have them in the headlights? disconnect em?
[right][snapback]181490[/snapback][/right]

i decided to keep using the turn signals on the bumper and didn't wire up the turn signals in the HID lights =)
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
Yeah, it looked great before, but this looks even better! Good choice.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
damn those look crazy nice
i wish somone would make hid/projectors for the 05 up style
E.O MASIV
I think it looks MUCH better! Your car looks amazing :)
2 thumbs up. quite the improvement.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
That looks alot better, i mean you car looked hot before, and now even better.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
yeah people really notice the difference when you go from hella's to enclosed lights like the MACH HIDs, and ST170's, it's a big difference for sure, but I have to admit, you should paint all that crome to either black or to body colour as it dose not match up to your car.

but looking good all around yeloZX3
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Apr 17 2006, 02:25 PM Wrote:, but I have to admit, you should paint all that crome to either black or to body colour [right][snapback]181650[/snapback][/right]

In that case why not just keep the Hellas??????????????????
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Look better!! Very nice!

Maybe adding eyebrows will make it better....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Focus-...sspagenameZWD2V

I just bought one...lol!
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Pics With Bodykit Installed FocusTunerzx3 18 5,752 08-21-2005, 04:03 AM
Last Post: crazikev
  Random Pics 2001 ZTS 22 4,905 04-21-2005, 09:01 AM
Last Post: 2001 ZTS
  More Random Pics Of My Ride MAlby7 13 5,528 03-25-2005, 09:45 AM
Last Post: MAlby7